PDA

View Full Version : Report: Classes.dat strange behavior.

XyZspineZyX
10-03-2003, 08:39 PM
Since I installed the last patch the Classes.dat file hasn´t been working anymore. I´ve tryed everything but still only "destroy bridge" missions with my A5 /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif .

Last night I found out that the ClassesDef.dat file actually works, only in German Fighter Campaign South! I´m pretty sure, did a lot of tests.

I´m not so worried now but thought developers would like to know this. Btw, using the full patch now, after unistalled and reinstalled everything, including Windows (for other reasons).

"Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!"

XyZspineZyX
10-03-2003, 08:39 PM
Since I installed the last patch the Classes.dat file hasn´t been working anymore. I´ve tryed everything but still only "destroy bridge" missions with my A5 /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif .

Last night I found out that the ClassesDef.dat file actually works, only in German Fighter Campaign South! I´m pretty sure, did a lot of tests.

I´m not so worried now but thought developers would like to know this. Btw, using the full patch now, after unistalled and reinstalled everything, including Windows (for other reasons).

"Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!"