PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's age

AssassinVulpy
09-14-2011, 11:14 AM
Does anyone know how old Ezio is at the end of Brotherhood? (It was set in 1509 if I remember correctly)

I need to know this so I can start my fanfic.

Stowdace
09-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Ezio is supposed to be in 52 in Revelations which starts at 1511. So 49-50 maybe?

AssassinVulpy
09-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah, he would be about 50 then. Thank you. ^^

albertwesker22
09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by AssassinVulpy:
Yeah, he would be about 50 then. Thank you. ^^

He was actually 47 at the end of Brotherhood.

AssassinVulpy
09-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Oh okay. XD Thanks. ^^

djhendrix
09-14-2011, 12:55 PM
How can Ezio look so much older in revelations when he's only like 5 years older?

As Well, I always wonder about Ezio's supposed grandfather being around in kublai khan and Dante's time. they were around in late 13th century!

InfectedNation
09-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Just to note, Ezio's 48th birthday is at the end of the Brotherhood novelz can't remember if its just before or just after he kills Cesare.. So if you're writing a fanfic set between Brotherhood and Revelations, Ezio will start as 48, and Machiavelli and Leonardo can't be in it- if you're wanting to stay canon.

Assassin_M
09-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Brotherhood ends in March 1507.
Ezio`s Birthday is June 24th, therefore at the end of brotherhood he was 47 and 3 Quarters.
and as for asking why Ezio aged so much, well I got this from Gabe: they didnt bother to make a new Older Model just for 1 Sequence, if we will compare we should compare from 1503 till 1511, which is when Ezio was 44 till he was 52.
makes sense to me.

ProdiGurl
09-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Wow, Ezio's a fellow Gemini =D
lol

LightRey
09-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
lol
Yay, me too. So that (sorta) makes 6 of us :P

Will_Lucky
09-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by djhendrix:
How can Ezio look so much older in revelations when he's only like 5 years older?

The model for Ezio was more centred around his age at the start of Brotherhood, which was 41 it might have actually been carried over from AC2 as he had his beard in the 1490's during his 30's. So his model in Revelations is 11-20 years older..

Jexx21
09-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Will_Lucky:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by djhendrix:

The model for Ezio was more centred around his age at the start of Brotherhood, which was 41 it might have actually been carried over from AC2 as he had his beard in the 1490's during his 30's. So his model in Revelations is 11-20 years older.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, and people say that them not making a new model for Altiar in the out-of-animus sequence because of them not wanting to waste resources was a bull answer. >.>

AntiChrist7
09-14-2011, 04:09 PM
lol

i knew Ezio and me had something in common. and it couldnt be the charm, or the accent, or the freerunning and killing skills

Jexx21
09-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
lol

i knew Ezio and me had something in common. and it couldnt be the charm, or the accent, or the freerunning and killing skills </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have none of that D:

And I'm an Aquarius!

Oh well, at least I can feel better knowing that both of our elements are 'Air'.

Calvarok
09-14-2011, 07:30 PM
That was one thing I was dissapointed with Brotherhood about, Ezio's face had better texture and a better beard, but no actual change at all through the game. Coming from AC2, where I excitedly checked the changes, it was kinda weird.

Revelations is exactly what I wanted. Looking back at Brotherhood, Ezio's face didn't really show that many different emotions during cutscenes, it could only be stretched so far. But this new system seems to allow for far more variety.

ProdiGurl
09-14-2011, 08:35 PM
This is probly a really naive statement to make, but when they make trailers, the faces look totally different than what you see in gameplay. I only noticed that in the AC games, I guess I haven't been real observant in other game series?

When I see the trailer w/ Ezio's hood being pulled back - that face there is just gorgeous [to me] . . but then in other gameplay areas, he looked nothing like that scene standing out on the plank.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u0sOy-uJqlk/TfAOAz5yBhI/AAAAAAAAAwE/e11lTaGVq3Y/s1600/assassins_creed_revelations_ezio_ledge.JPG

Or do I just need a stronger eyeglass prescription? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

ProdiGurl
09-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
lol

i knew Ezio and me had something in common. and it couldnt be the charm, or the accent, or the freerunning and killing skills </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have none of that D:

And I'm an Aquarius!

Oh well, at least I can feel better knowing that both of our elements are 'Air'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

WillPiff
09-14-2011, 09:16 PM
This is probly a really naive statement to make, but when they make trailers, the faces look totally different than what you see in gameplay. I only noticed that in the AC games, I guess I haven't been real observant in other game series?

When I see the trailer w/ Ezio's hood being pulled back - that face there is just gorgeous [to me] . . but then in other gameplay areas, he looked nothing like that scene standing out on the plank.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u0sOy-uJqlk/TfAOAz5yBhI/AAAAAAAAAwE/e11lTaGVq3Y/s1600/assassins_creed_revelations_ezio_ledge.JPG

Or do I just need a stronger eyeglass prescription? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

You basically answered your own question. It's a trailer. trailers to every game that does a "movie" type trailer, the graphics and characters look different in gameplay. It's been that way forever.

Calvarok
09-14-2011, 10:28 PM
The trailer was probably developed before they nailed down his new face. He doesn't look nearly old enough in the trailer, his beard is too dark and his face is too smooth.

As others have said, it's not a four year change, it's a 11 year change.