PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas (what are ur thoughts)

DavisP92
01-31-2011, 08:04 PM
I would like to see a differen't story then what we've seen so far. Maybe have the main character a untrained assassin that is marked a traitor. Being marked a traitor means that the other assassins (even master assassins) will be trying to kill u. They can jump from rooftops, and hiding spots trying to kill u, and using the gun. That would make the game A LOT harder and more interesting.

Also if AC uses bow and arrows (hoping they do), then I think it needs to be concealed. The bow could be seperated from the center into two peices and the wire. the wire wrapped around the waist of the assassin and two wooden parts of the bow attached either to the thighs or back of the assassin. If each end of the bow had blades on it then they could be used as bladed nunchucks.

massmurdera_666
01-31-2011, 08:31 PM
i like the concept of an assassin being branded a traitor and having to reclaim his innocence, but its been done on so many levels in books and media that i don't see it happening. even if you use a twist like the order you were with are actually Templars and you've been assassinating targets that further their gain or stopping the assassin's order from stopping them.

and a bow being used as nunchucks? what the hell? assassin's are not ninjas, ninjas are hit-men, they have no morals or consciences, all they care about is money. they wouldnt even fit in the AC universe.

DavisP92
01-31-2011, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by BatemanKID:
i like the concept of an assassin being branded a traitor and having to reclaim his innocence, but its been done on so many levels in books and media that i don't see it happening. even if you use a twist like the order you were with are actually Templars and you've been assassinating targets that further their gain or stopping the assassin's order from stopping them.

and a bow being used as nunchucks? what the hell? assassin's are not ninjas, ninjas are hit-men, they have no morals or consciences, all they care about is money. they wouldnt even fit in the AC universe.

Yea it has been done in a lot of movies and stuff, like that new show the cape. But either way it would be different for AC.

Ninjas?? where did u get that from? Nunchucks weren't only used by ninjas if thats where ur getting at. I only threw that concept out because if they would use the idea of the concealed bow (which fits the style of hidden weapon) then they could add more to it.

megfiregoddess
01-31-2011, 09:31 PM
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT IDEA!

It would make things really interesting as then you would have few to no allies and really have to test your assassin abilities. Besides, then the targets your after could be the people that "burned" you, so to speak. Templars who wanted you out of the game so as to beat you to a POE. Just throwing a possible story line out there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BTW, no one really knows where nunchucks came from but its pretty accurate to say that not only did the Ninja not use them but that no one really did. Nunchucks are a tool used mostly for defense and are nearly useless as an offensive weapon (This comes straight from my friend who was trained to use various Japanese weapons and told me that his instructor said that they were the most un-versatile weapon in Japan's history. Supposedly they are mostly used as training weapons to gain speed skill). As Ninja were mostly hired assassins it would have been rare from them to be trained with them.

zkemppel
01-31-2011, 09:47 PM
*assassin chases main character*
Main character: "give me a minute, I have to put my bow together."
Assassin: "Ok but hurry up, don't take 5 minutes to untie the two pieces from your legs, connect them, then unwrap the string from your waist and string the bow, and grab an arrow LIKE LAST TIME!"
*Main character finally gets bow together after 20 seconds of fumbling around*
*Assassin got bored and left*

Woot! new strategy to survive an assassin attack: pull out your split bow and assemble it.

massmurdera_666
01-31-2011, 09:51 PM
i wasn't singling out ninjas, when i think of nunchucks i automatically think of michealangelo from the ninja turtles, i honestly thought the idea of a bow becoming a nunchuck was a dumb idea but i didn't want to come out and just put down Pdavis3's imagination, at least he's thinking outside the norm of practicality

zkemppel
01-31-2011, 09:54 PM
at least he's thinking outside the norm of practicality

That would be the equivalent of completely disassembling your computer every time you're done using it, and re-assembling when you want to use it.

DavisP92
01-31-2011, 10:20 PM
@ Megfiregoddess yea it could even relate to Desmond SPOILERS <span class="ev_code_WHITE">since desmond ended the game in a coma, and he has to gain the 6th sense</span>, the new assassin can learn the sixth sense and through the bleeding effect so can desmond. And the assassin could hunt the templars to find out the truth behind why he was branded a traitor (somehow it's connected to them).

lol @ BatemanKID don't worry about putting me down, as long its not rude. I asked for ur opinion. I mean, personally i didn't see nunchucks working in the game. But i was just thinking of other ways the bow could work.

And @ zkemppel, it shouldn't take that long. i was thinking more like 5-7 seconds. Just having a bow on ur back would limit ur movements like rolling. Funny how the crossbow doesn't limit ur movements tho.

massmurdera_666
01-31-2011, 10:24 PM
seriously, the cross bow placement was a bad idea, i was hoping for an attachment on one of the wrists, like with the poison darts or the knife launcher in Bloodlines

DavisP92
01-31-2011, 10:39 PM
yea if u play project legacy they have an assassin that has it attached to his wrist.. But idk i just prefer bow and arrows. But if AC doesn't have it then I can make do with Skrim being my Bow and arrow game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Ass4ssin8me
01-31-2011, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
@ Megfiregoddess yea it could even relate to Desmond SPOILERS <span class="ev_code_WHITE">since desmond ended the game in a coma, and he has to gain the 6th sense</span>, the new assassin can learn the sixth sense and through the bleeding effect so can desmond. And the assassin could hunt the templars to find out the truth behind why he was branded a traitor (somehow it's connected to them).

lol @ BatemanKID don't worry about putting me down, as long its not rude. I asked for ur opinion. I mean, personally i didn't see nunchucks working in the game. But i was just thinking of other ways the bow could work.

And @ zkemppel, it shouldn't take that long. i was thinking more like 5-7 seconds. Just having a bow on ur back would limit ur movements like rolling. Funny how the crossbow doesn't limit ur movements tho.

Desmond already has the sixth Sense. Eagle Vision ACTIVATE!!!!

DavisP92
02-01-2011, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:

Desmond already has the sixth Sense. Eagle Vision ACTIVATE!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then why did the one god girl at the end of the game tell him to find or get the sixth sense?

Ass4ssin8me
02-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Are you sure? I thought she just said, they took away the 6th sense from, the humans but gave it to just a select few. Then she said she wished she never gave it to them.

I'm sure Desmond is one of the select few and that he has to find my phone.

DavisP92
02-01-2011, 07:05 PM
I could be wrong but i thought the eagle vision was gained by those who were the children of those who came before.... (Spoilers)

I just watched the ending again, and she said that YOU have 5 senses (meaning humans) and they have 6. They tried to pass it on to the humans by blood (so the way i thought, children) but they shouldn't have done that. Desmond has the ability but doesn't understand it. So he could learn to understand it

That or they could have him in the animus, playing the new assassin, to find out who the other person that will occumpany him on his "journey".

kriegerdesgottes
02-01-2011, 08:29 PM
ok here's what I was thinking. The next assassin should be more like desmond as in he doesn't really want to be an assassin but his father really wants it for him his father is like the master assassin/mentore already so he would already have use of assassins and he then grows to want to be part of the assassin order and he himself becomes the best of them all, what do you think?

Ass4ssin8me
02-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Sorry, I meant Eve. I was thinking, of something, typed my phone and didn't proof read. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ILLusioNaire
02-02-2011, 12:08 PM
I think you should start out as a boy who gets saved by an assassin. While he is escaping with you he is killed, but you get away. Later, when you get a little older you help some assassins escape from guards. They ask you why you helped them and you tell them you're just returning the favor. You are branded an outlaw/traitor by the authorities and you are then taken in by the assassins to be trained. You start out a rookie but after completing quite a few missions you become adept. And then the main story, whatever it might be, will forge you into a master assassin and see you become the leader of the order after your master is killed and your assassins are sent into new hiding. Your order regains new power over time and you come back to the city you were thrown out of to take it back for the assassins and kill the man who took out your master, who's no pushover by the way. He could be some ultimate Templar anti-assassin killer dude with uber skills you know? Well, what ends up happening is you take back the city and the countryside surrounding it by completeing a series of missions that require you to do what you do best. Then, at the end, when you have multiple guilds in the city, a ton of assassins, and a huge headquarters out in the countryside, sort of like with Al Mualim and the early assassins, you flush out the Templar murderer who killed your master, and you have a showdown with him for the fate of the city. But of course, it's not just him; he has his own special recruits and what not. And there could be multiple cities or towns in addition, but the city you're fighting over is like super big. What do you think of a story like this?

Mr_Shade
02-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Can I please ask you all to continue this in the ongoing thread?
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6831010868 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Is the place for ongoing story line ideas /suggestions and everything else to do with the next titles in the series.