PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster Afterburner Force Feedback - ANY GOOD?

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 01:13 PM
Gentlemen,

Please give me your opinions regarding this joystick, is it any good?

Currently, I have "old" Afterburber Top Gun 2 which I really like. I would have bought the Saitek X45 but I prefer twist control of rudder. Force Feedback was always a temptation and this particular joystick (Afterburner Force Feedback) seems as a dream come true. Of course, under one condition...

IS IT ANY GOOD?

I am interested in the quality of Force Feedback effects. Further, I don't want to see the precision of the joystick compromised by new mechanism.

Thanks folks,

Maj_Kursula
6. lovacki puk JKRV

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 01:13 PM
Gentlemen,

Please give me your opinions regarding this joystick, is it any good?

Currently, I have "old" Afterburber Top Gun 2 which I really like. I would have bought the Saitek X45 but I prefer twist control of rudder. Force Feedback was always a temptation and this particular joystick (Afterburner Force Feedback) seems as a dream come true. Of course, under one condition...

IS IT ANY GOOD?

I am interested in the quality of Force Feedback effects. Further, I don't want to see the precision of the joystick compromised by new mechanism.

Thanks folks,

Maj_Kursula
6. lovacki puk JKRV

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 02:45 PM
What a coincidence! I also have the "regular" Afterburber Top Gun 2 and I am also thinking about the possibility to go for the ffb model and I also would like the X45 but I also want the twisting handle http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Damn damn damn

So ppl, IS it any good?