PDA

View Full Version : Codex Pages

Oranjin
01-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Anyone made sense of all the codex pages? Like the second one? It's just a picture.

ShadowriverUB
01-16-2010, 07:57 PM
*SPOILERS* (you better put this in title)

Woman in Codex is surly Maria, it's a mark that form this page (or even earlier) events written in Codex are not accessible via Altair genetic memory... since Desmond contain unchanged copy of them from time of "Altair dream" in AC2 and where become part of Altair child that would not aware of father discoveries.

naturalone2
03-09-2010, 12:04 PM
I cannot find the 30th codex page
Can you help me out!
Or give me some advice on what to do i have almost everything on the game completed.
Oh yah i can`t find the statuettes i have two left to find!
HELP!

Xanatos2007
03-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by naturalone2:
I cannot find the 30th codex page
Can you help me out!
Or give me some advice on what to do i have almost everything on the game completed.
Oh yah i can`t find the statuettes i have two left to find!
HELP!
The statuettes are spread throughout the villa, you'll have to find them yourself. Later on in the game, towards the end, you'll need to find all the Codex pages to proceed into the next memory. At that time you'll be given a map revealing the locations of any Codex pages you haven't already acquired. Remember to bring them to Leonardo to decipher first before adding them to the wall.

TIP: Codex pages are usually found in the cities in rooms with guards at the door. You can either fight your way in or hire a faction to keep the guards occupied while you loot the chests inside.

Ru1986
03-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Maria Thorpe is the women written about in the codex she meets with Altair in the cut sceen in acre at the top of that tower her story is an interesting one actually. Codex pages are really interesting and relate to lots of thing (little things) that you can notice happening in AC2 goos stuff http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Ru1986
03-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Maria Thorpe is the women written about in the codex she meets with Altair in the cut sceen in acre at the top of that tower her story is an interesting one actually. Codex pages are really interesting and relate to lots of thing (little things) that you can notice happening in AC2 good stuff http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Xanatos2007
03-10-2010, 10:12 PM
And you quoted yourself because...?