PDA

View Full Version : Janes F/A 18 Fighter

WildeSau
03-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Hi all,

I know, this is not an F/A 18 sim forum, but I don't know where to go elsewhere.

I have tried to install the Janes F/A 18 Fighter on a Windows XP Professional PC but it don't work. It says something about an add on that I need to install.

I went to the EA games homepage but didn't find anything. Also not on simhq.com under the F/A 18 page.

Can someone tell me how to get this add on so that I can play Janes F/A 18 on a Windows XP Professional PC.

Many thanks.

Michael the Wilde Sau

Breeze147
03-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Head on over the SIMHQ Forums. They are a real bunch of good guys and have the answers you are looking for. Some people have lots of problems getting F/A - 18 to run in XP, others have no problem at all. You will also find a ton of utilities, campaigns, training, Team Super Hornet full conversion mod, etc. over there.

I flew a lot of F/A-18 before coming over here. It has a steep learning curve and requires a lot of practice, but in the end it is really worth it. The first time you fly a mission, take out the target, find your way back to the carrier and land at night, you will have a tremendous feeling of satisfaction.

Lucius_Esox
03-10-2006, 12:10 PM
The first time you fly a mission, take out the target, find your way back to the carrier and land at night, you will have a tremendous feeling of satisfaction.

Absolutely rgr that,, it's a very good sim and it is possible to get it running under XP.