PDA

View Full Version : The best Warlord rework idea (not mine)

Liduras
05-30-2019, 12:30 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/bsyy7v/illustrated_super_awesome_warlord_rework_more/

I found this^ on reddit. It is probably the best Warlord rework idea. Just look at how many upvotes and positive comments it got.

Hormly
05-30-2019, 07:01 PM
Sounds awesome. That his full block was left in it's broken state this long is absurd and really needs to finally be overhauled as well as his long useless parry punish

Jastorm187
05-31-2019, 03:05 AM
I wish they would do anything, but after 8 seasons of nerfs they finally address him by normalizing damage to the rest, giving combos that should have been the min standard anyway, nerfing headsplitter leap by removing guarantee ld headbutt and not fixing any of his useless moves. He shows at the bottom of all charts season after season in the state of balance and they give their attention to characters like warden... Season 12 minimum before we see a chance at an update.... My poor main! ☹

Hormly
05-31-2019, 11:02 PM
Honestly they are more likely done with him. I've chose to accept it and stop taking this game seriously