PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] starlink weekly challenge reward not in inventory

PaladinV3
05-29-2019, 09:41 PM
I just recently completed a weekly challenge in starlink and claimed the reward through the in-game challenge screen under the social tab and I didnít get it( at least on the save file I claimed it through). Not sure if itís a bug that happened because I was playing with my mount on or if itís just random as this has happened one time before, is there any way to get my items? I do have more than one save file active so I donít know if I actually did get them but just on the one I wasnít on when I claimed them. Iím sure this has probably happened to other people but I didnít see this on the forums so I decided to put this up here for anyone else. Update: I did check my other save file and itís not on there either, looks like itís either caused by claiming the reward while playing using the mount or itís just something that happens randomly. I have no idea what it could be caused by if itís not because of the mount and if it isnít just random. I have both the ps4 version and switch version and while I do sometimes play digitally on my ps4 version and mostly digitally on my switch version it has only happened on my ps4, but I very highly doubt it has to do with the console.

Crazybone1993
06-21-2019, 01:33 AM
I had this bug recently and I was on X1.
By the way, I didn't use the mount to play so I guess It's nothing to with the mount.
Now I want to contact Ubisoft directly.

Ubi-Woofer
10-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Hey there PaladinV3 and Crazybone1993 - please allow me to apologise for the lack of response provided on this thread until now.

Did you both see your weekly challenge rewards appear in-game for you, perhaps after a short delay? Have you continued to experience similar issues since, or was this a one-off issue?

Crazybone1993
10-12-2019, 01:41 AM
The issue is no more. I got the reward a few days after posting this problem.
Still, thank you for reaching out to me.

Ubi-Woofer
11-04-2019, 02:08 PM
The issue is no more. I got the reward a few days after posting this problem.
Still, thank you for reaching out to me.

Glad to hear that you received the reward following posting this thread. Best of luck in your future missions, and let us know if we can assist you further in any way!

Zmijas_
01-06-2020, 08:32 PM
Got same issue with missing reward. Completed challenge but haven't received starship (Nadir) for 48 hours as promised. I hope it will show up soon however I was planning to master as Today I had plenty of time.

Ubi-Orion
01-20-2020, 06:05 PM
Got same issue with missing reward. Completed challenge but haven't received starship (Nadir) for 48 hours as promised. I hope it will show up soon however I was planning to master as Today I had plenty of time.

Hey there. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this.

Is this issue still present for you or have you now received the reward?

theliethetruth
04-07-2020, 10:48 PM
@ubi-Orion exact same issue. I'm guessing just wait a few days?

UbiDork
04-12-2020, 12:47 AM
theliethetruth: Hi there! Are you still missing the reward?

theliethetruth
04-15-2020, 07:43 PM
Yes, still missing the Volcano, the Levitator, some wings. Been over a week for the first

theliethetruth
04-15-2020, 07:46 PM
Also...I'm on xbox

UbiDork
04-17-2020, 01:59 AM
theliethetruth: Thanks for that update! You've actually been posting about this issue within the PS4 Starlink Thread. You'll need to make your post here (https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/1934-Xbox-One) to receive the receive assistance for your selected platform and to ensure that information shared here doesn't confuse players who come to the thread for PlayStation 4 issues.