Illyrian_King
05-29-2019, 08:39 PM
Just wanted to be the first one to share that :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luklIF6ZKmo

Baggin_
05-29-2019, 09:00 PM
Just wanted to be the first one to share that :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luklIF6ZKmo

I honestly didn't expect to see For Honor there.

Illyrian_King
05-29-2019, 09:16 PM
Neither I did tbh ... I hope it's more then just a "how you doin' folks" like for Rainbow 6 Siege last year ;b

I guess they will announce Year 4. Hopefully not just 4 new heroes, but also new stuff, mechanics and ways of playing the game. Last year was pretty exciting.

rottmeister
05-29-2019, 10:22 PM
I didn't expect For Honor at E3 either.

Hopefully this means they'll keep the support and we'll see constant improvements and new content (heroes, maps, gamemodes etc.) in the future.

I'm really excited!
However I doubt it'll be anything as big as last year's. I don't know what they have in store for us. I doubt they'd just show off a teaser of the upcoming 2 heroes.

Illyrian_King
05-29-2019, 11:05 PM
I didn't expect For Honor at E3 either.

Hopefully this means they'll keep the support and we'll see constant improvements and new content (heroes, maps, gamemodes etc.) in the future.

I'm really excited!
However I doubt it'll be anything as big as last year's. I don't know what they have in store for us. I doubt they'd just show off a teaser of the upcoming 2 heroes.

They wouldn't go to E3 just to show 2 Heroes that were already announced ... it would be too stupid ^^

I don't think they have something as big like last year (breach, new faction, graphics overhaul, arcade, etc.), but hopefully also more then just 4 new heroes for a potential "Year 4".

Velentix
05-30-2019, 12:11 AM
I'm hoping for a new game mode, and maybe an overhaul of the faction war.

Illyrian_King
05-30-2019, 12:29 AM
an overhaul of the faction war.

That's a thing I would be all in for.

We.the.North
05-30-2019, 01:06 AM
Battle outfits !!

MrB3NX
05-30-2019, 02:56 AM
They will not announce new pass / expansion while the current pass still half vague

They will reveal the Harbinger because he'll arrive in August

Small possibility they might reveal the Chinese swordsman who is coming in November

New faction announcement is my dream but it's very unlikely , hopefully next year

I prefer four heroes at once than dipping four across the entire freaking year

I'm very excited for the hammer savage , I'd really love a knight with a hammer like the paladins in warcraft , hopefully in the future .

rottmeister
05-30-2019, 08:55 AM
When did we get the teaser of Tiandi's weapon again?

Was it way before E3 or just a few weeks? Maybe we'll hear something about E3 on the Warrior's Den?

If we don't get any teasers before E3 then it's fair to assume we won't get a new faction.

I was thinking they could reveal a new game mode, which was requested a while ago: an arena mode where fighters battle each other until 1 person is left standing. Maybe they could reveal the upcoming reworks and maybe even new armor sets and breach maps? Apart from this and potentially a teaser of the two upcoming harbingers I don't know what they could show us.

Also the starter edition will most likely be free again for a week or two.

EDIT: a faction war overhaul sounds quite plausible as well

SpaceJim12
05-30-2019, 10:13 AM
Yaaay, For Honor 2!

Well, I guess we could see new gamemode. I remember how devs told about new gamemode.

Hormly
05-30-2019, 06:57 PM
No More Heroes please. The roster is a tire fire as it is

Illyrian_King
05-30-2019, 08:25 PM
No More Heroes please. The roster is a tire fire as it is

I would just want new stuff on everything BESIDE new heroes ... but what should they sell else on the Season Pass? ;b

The_B0G_
05-30-2019, 08:59 PM
For Honor 2 teaser?

Illyrian_King
05-30-2019, 11:32 PM
For Honor 2 teaser?

They explicitly said, that there is no such thing in the works. Makes also sense, since the are paying for dedicated servers now and overhauled the graphics in Season 8 ... why do that for a game with a short life span?

I expect a Year 4 announcment and also the happeninh of the "new cataclism" Roman talked about in the Year 3 trailer, that will most likely bring the Wu Lin to the faction war. Hopefully also bigger stuff, since I really don't need more heroes.

EvoX.
05-30-2019, 11:43 PM
I really hope it's not even more new heroes...

Velentix
05-31-2019, 12:28 AM
I'll 1 up that, there are enough heroes that balance should be the main focus.

OhHowSheGoingEh
05-31-2019, 01:14 AM
So instead if making themselves look like idiots to a small, dying community their going to do it to a bigger audience.

I love it.

Siegfried-Z
05-31-2019, 01:17 AM
Its a good news.
I hope we are not going to get new heroes, even if Wulins would be 5 only, doesnt matter.

I would prefer a Y4 focusing on overall balancing and MM only with new maps, armor and maybe modes.

MrB3NX
05-31-2019, 02:55 AM
they said on the den it's a big announcement

hopefully new heroes , maps and armors .

rottmeister
05-31-2019, 09:34 AM
I'm probably in the minority but I'd really like to see a new faction, preferably a Middle Eastern one (African could work too).
However I doubt that we're going to get even more heroes this year. The only new heroes last year were the Wu Lin and right now 2 of the 4 harbingers have already been released and several reworks/hero updates have been done so I think it would be too much for them to do in a year if they were to release 4 harbingers + a faction + reworks etc.

The bare minimum I want to see at E3 are new breach maps, new armor sets, a change to the faction war and a teaser of the upcoming 2 heroes.
I'm hoping we'll see a fun new game mode, a customization and faction war overhaul.
New characters would be fun... for me but I doubt that they'll pull something similar as last year after seeing how much people despise the Wu Lin, lol.

EDIT: I don't think they will top last year's E3 presentation. They'll have to do quite a lot to get me as hyped as I was back then. It single handedly made my friends interested in playing For Honor again.

SpaceJim12
05-31-2019, 10:19 AM
I'll 1 up that, there are enough heroes that balance should be the main focus.

Oh please no! They already balanced Raider.=)

The_B0G_
05-31-2019, 01:30 PM
I agree with most people here, no more heroes, work on balancing and armor/weapon sets.

rottmeister
05-31-2019, 01:51 PM
One thing that caught my attention was this: "For Honor will be at E3. No details on what it contains. (っ Д ; )っ Watch E3 next week on the 10th! Or maybe a teaser next week?"
I saw this in the Warrior's Den recap on Reddit.

If this isn't just pure speculation from the OP we might get a teaser next week! Maybe it's something we weren't thinking of? Something completely out of the box? I don't think posting a teaser of balancing/armor or weapon sets will get people excited to watch their E3 presentation. I swear if it's just battle outfits.. lmao
So i was thinking it could be something else, something we won't expect (or maybe I'm overthinking it and it will be the 2 upcoming heroes).