PDA

View Full Version : Fix Peacekeeper

Krucjata_
05-28-2019, 07:45 AM
Ive loved and played peacekeeper as long as ive played the game , but the updates have sped up, unlike her attack speed which only got slower and slower. why is it that a assassin type character swings slower than heavies , why is it that characters like orochi and bezerker remain super strong with attacks that prevent peacekeepers from changing block stance. im at the point where i only get upset when i play this game. Please i just want my character back.. i just want my fun

Goat_of_Vermund
05-28-2019, 10:41 AM
I doubt they ever will. Best case, we will get heavies that deal 24 damage.

UbiInsulin
05-28-2019, 09:48 PM
Ive loved and played peacekeeper as long as ive played the game , but the updates have sped up, unlike her attack speed which only got slower and slower. why is it that a assassin type character swings slower than heavies , why is it that characters like orochi and bezerker remain super strong with attacks that prevent peacekeepers from changing block stance. im at the point where i only get upset when i play this game. Please i just want my character back.. i just want my fun

I've been relaying to the team that PK players are still frustrated with her as she is currently.

Do you have any changes in particular that you'd like to mention?

Knight_Raime
05-28-2019, 09:57 PM
I've been relaying to the team that PK players are still frustrated with her as she is currently.

If the developers are firm that pk/roch won't have external pressure then PK needs to have more staying power in combo.

Goat_of_Vermund
05-28-2019, 10:46 PM

I was frustrated because I thought I suck this much. Since I play Hitokiri and Lawbringer more, I found out that's not the case, it's just PK is even more useless compared to them than I thought. And the things she needs are opener(s), pressure, flow during offense and maybe some damage/counterattack punish buffs.

OoKaMi_79
05-29-2019, 05:15 PM
Peacekeeper requires more agility....maybe not copying shinobi’s kick repertory, but something similar.

It would be nice that a rework is not only adjusting existing moves damage & attack chains, but that they add new moves and give her more tools to play.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
05-29-2019, 05:57 PM
Just a thought. You could give assasins that don't have bashes full guard and the ability to deflect unblockables. That might make them op on PC. I don't know might be a stupid suggestion. Just thought I'd throw it out there. And by deflect I mean a purposeful deflect counter attack not an accidental side dodge that deflects with no counter attack.

Sneakly20
05-29-2019, 07:50 PM
Just a thought. You could give assasins that don't have bashes full guard and the ability to deflect unblockables. That might make them op on PC. I don't know might be a stupid suggestion. Just thought I'd throw it out there. And by deflect I mean a purposeful deflect counter attack not an accidental side dodge that deflects with no counter attack.

If I remember correctly in the early days of For Honor you could deflect unblockable attacks. Makes me wonder how that would play out in this games current iteration.

Stovini
05-31-2019, 11:03 AM
Hi, Yes, peacekeeper, about me, needs to have got a kick bash after first light and a knee him during forward dodge. I don't want to see hyper armor like berserker, there's no sense but I'd like to see top and side heavy final of series and so 2nd heavy attack unblockable and so her softfaint has got a sense like raider does with his zone attack. Ah, i forgot, after kick bash on the face that it must to be similar at her last execution added before season 10, she should have guaranteed a light attack. This is my ideal rework and why not, hyper armor on her deflect like orochi

MCBooma16
05-31-2019, 12:55 PM
I think PK is fine really. I've seen some MONSTER anti ganks with her... She can handle some business, but she's just very difficult to use because she happens to do little damage and has little health. The key is to try and keep the advantage on your opponents, always move, and fricken go berserk when you get revenge lol.

jortakk
05-31-2019, 01:43 PM
Problems:
- Her flow is terrible, she can't do anything after a Deep Gouge (guaranteed light after landed heavy), or Dagger Cancel (top light soft feint).
- She has no external pressure.
- She has trouble getting to her 400ms chain lights (her first light is can be consistently blocked).

Possible Solutions:
- Deep Gouge counts as the second attack in a chain (she can followup with a heavy finisher)
- Dagger Cancel counts as the first attack in a chain (she can followup with her 400ms chain lights)
- She has a new passive ability when the enemy is bleeding "Anemia" (similar to Shaman and Nobushi. Not sure why PK didn't get one to begin with).

Anemia - Peacekeeper's Light Attacks are not interrupted if blocked by bleeding opponents. Does not apply when blocked by a superior block.

Weird Idea to kind of fix external blocks for assassin's with no unblockables:
Perk Change:
Early Reaper - Upon spawn or revive, your next attack is unblockable (only goes away when you let go of an attack, allowing constant unblockable feints to force a reaction against an opponent blocking you externally).

ArchDukeInstinct
06-01-2019, 07:32 AM

Don't worry OP. Ubisoft has the fix. They're going to add 1 whole damage point to the top heavy finisher. Surely this will fix all the problems PK is facing. We definitely don't anything these forums have given as feedback like making the soft feint into bleed chain into other attacks or add a heavy to light chain so PK can actually access their 400ms light. Those ideas might actually benefit the game.