PDA

View Full Version : Downgraded from the World Dance Floor

nsq19
05-27-2019, 10:14 PM
Recently, a small percentage of us have been denied access to the traditional World Dance Floor in JUST DANCE 2019. Our numbers typically total up to about 1,200 participants over a two-week Season on this modified Dance Floor. The traditional WDF accumulates well over 35,000 dancers in half that time (one week)

During a typical (modified) Dance Floor session, I am competing opposite anywhere from 2 to 10 other dancers. That is a dramatic difference from playing with hundreds of other dancers.

What EXACTLY do we need to do to play in the JUST DANCE game that will allow us to return to the traditional World Dance Floor? Are the WiiU console systems no longer compatible with the traditional WDF?

I have read the message from UbiSoft regarding the fixes to correct the hacking situation on the WDF. While it improved the experience for the majority of players, it has left maybe 3 percent of us to suffer the consequences from the remedy. We have lost the most fun feature of the JUST DANCE game, the competition on the traditional World Dance Floor.

Thanks

gumshoe19

UbiSc0ttie
06-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Hey @gumshoe19 !

Thank you for letting us know your feedback about World Dance Floor. I've made note of it, and will pass along to the team.

- Scottie

PunchGamer
07-17-2019, 03:01 AM
Same issue here on Wii U (each time I go on shows about 4-8 dancers) hope this can be resolved soon.