PDA

View Full Version : Dear devs we need finally a win/loss statistic change in Breach, if we play with bots

PNgamerGER
05-26-2019, 07:08 PM
Hello,

as my topic says: we need a statistic change in breach if we play with bots in our Team. Today i was playing alone with 3 bots vs a premade team. Its not a shame to loose a botgame vs a premade team but a very frustrating and annoying point is: If you get a loose it will be on your win/loss statistic in breach. I mean i finished this botgame complete, but then i got the loss and the leavers only the 15 min penalty. This is a Pain and not fair about me.

At the momend: if you join an running game and you loose this, you donīt get the negative statistic from this match on your account and this is perfect and fair balanced. But itīs rly frustrating to play a game with leavers...and you loose it cause of them or bots are only lv.2. and then you get punished for stay and finishing a game... a rly demotivation situation.

To loose a game on a normal way is total ok, but to loose a game with bots in your team, feels rly bad and is a punish in your face !

SIRIOUSLY: Ragequitters are everytime in breach, because they canīt take their loss and it is out of control the momend.
Fact is: Something must be happend in future, because itīs not motivated to play botgames in breach.A 15 min penalty is a clever tactic, but not good enough and very week. I can understand the devs decision about leavers, but all the leaving players must be A LITTLE BIT harder punish.

In my opinion a good possible change would be: Make all bots lv.3, ( cause they are much stronger )
or if you loss a game with a bot in your team, the negative result will be not recorded on your statistic. (this would be awesome)
1. Penalty: 15 min, second 30 min, third 1 hour, or matchmaking only with leavers too.

What do you think about my idea guys and are they any plans or can any mod tell me something about it ?

sry for my bad english grammatic
Greetings
PNG

Vakris_One
05-26-2019, 10:49 PM
Why is it important how an unfair match outcome affects your win/loss statistics? There's no ranked position to lose and matchmaking doesn't really care about win/loss ratios, it tends to matchmake people randomly whenever it feels like it.

PNgamerGER
05-26-2019, 11:06 PM
It doesnīt matter if we have a Rankedmode or not. Give me a good reason to finish my bored botgame and donīt tell me; you get some xp or some steel and items. The mainreason why i create this post is, because itīs not motivate to play theese games. There is no balanced and i donīt like to get a negative lossresult in my personal statistic because itīs not my fault if other players leave and the system punish me for that.

PNgamerGER
05-27-2019, 05:54 PM
hi,

i have forget some:
All i want is: to help and give feedback about some stuff, not much more.

Vakris_One
05-28-2019, 01:57 AM
So if I'm understanding correctly, you want a win to count in your statistics but you don't want a loss to be counted if your team has bots. Is that correct?

PNgamerGER
05-28-2019, 11:40 AM
Hello Vakris_One,

yes this is correct mate. Here the Live version: If you join a current running game and you loose, this loss will not count on your statistic. But if you win, it will and thatīs great. The point is, i have no problem to loose a game on a normal way. I can take my loss and the importantst thing for my self is to have fun, not much more. But if i loose a game with bots in my team it feels rly unbalanced, because Bots are lv.2 and weak ) and you canīt play on a normal way with your strategy.

The mainthing is: You complete a bot game and for this, you get punished with a negative count for that and this is what i donīt like, thats all.

Illyrian_King
05-28-2019, 12:03 PM
SIRIOUSLY: Ragequitters are everytime in breach, because they canīt take their loss and it is out of control the momend.
Fact is: Something must be happend in future, because itīs not motivated to play botgames in breach.A 15 min penalty is a clever tactic, but not good enough and very week. I can understand the devs decision about leavers, but all the leaving players must be A LITTLE BIT harder punish.

In my opinion a good possible change would be: Make all bots lv.3, ( cause they are much stronger )

Harder punish? NO.

I personally quit a lot of matches, but you know why?
Not because my ego is too fragile to survive a loss, but because mostly my team members do LITERALLY ANYHING !!!

If I see, that they are engaged, but simply don't fight too well, I always stay and try to make it good. But when the match starts and my 3 moron teammates all use the zip-line and haste towards the healing spot, I don't have the will to fight/die alone at the archer points or ram. There is no point for me to support people, that neglect me and the objective of the mode THEY CHOOSED TO PLAY.

Even if they blocked me for a whole day or week, I would quit such matches.

The only positive thing you said so far, was letting lvl3 Bots appear more often. They are really needed in high level matches, since lvl2 Bots are pure canonfodder and not fun to have in your team.

PNgamerGER
05-28-2019, 12:55 PM
well, we have 3 phases in breach. First ph1 early game. We all know if some player leave, a new player will join the match if he/sheīs in the breach Q and thats total ok. But in ph2 midgame or ph3 endgame no players anymore joins the current match and if you play a good session and you are in the midgame and 1 of you players left..mostly you will loose this game cause of this and it sucks rly hard.

Why you left alot matches ? i mean if you know you want to left why you playing breach then ? You destroy other ppl game experience with that. Or if you tired of low teammates, why you didnīt playing with a premade team ? You understand what i mean ?. I can understand your points rly good and i accept your opinion. Ya with lv.3 bots you have some more chances thats true dude.

SpaceJim12
05-28-2019, 01:39 PM
I like have one bot in my team in Breach. Bots always know when banner become available on battlefield.=)

PNgamerGER
05-29-2019, 04:53 PM
thats the only thing they know :)

Illyrian_King
05-29-2019, 09:40 PM
well, we have 3 phases in breach. First ph1 early game. We all know if some player leave, a new player will join the match if he/sheīs in the breach Q and thats total ok. But in ph2 midgame or ph3 endgame no players anymore joins the current match and if you play a good session and you are in the midgame and 1 of you players left..mostly you will loose this game cause of this and it sucks rly hard.

Why you left alot matches ? i mean if you know you want to left why you playing breach then ? You destroy other ppl game experience with that. Or if you tired of low teammates, why you didnīt playing with a premade team ? You understand what i mean ?. I can understand your points rly good and i accept your opinion. Ya with lv.3 bots you have some more chances thats true dude.

My dude didn't you read what I wrote up there?

Harder punish? NO.

I personally quit a lot of matches, but you know why?
Not because my ego is too fragile to survive a loss, but because mostly my team members do LITERALLY ANYHING !!!

If I see, that they are engaged, but simply don't fight too well, I always stay and try to make it good. But when the match starts and my 3 moron teammates all use the zip-line and haste towards the healing spot, I don't have the will to fight/die alone at the archer points or ram. There is no point for me to support people, that neglect me and the objective of the mode THEY CHOOSED TO PLAY.

Even if they blocked me for a whole day or week, I would quit such matches.

The only positive thing you said so far, was letting lvl3 Bots appear more often. They are really needed in high level matches, since lvl2 Bots are pure canonfodder and not fun to have in your team.

What do I care about other people's playing experience when they are wrong in place like donkeys on a soccer field?

In which way is it my problem, that people didn't understand that Breach is not Elimination. It's not only about getting kills. There is a ram with it's own life bar for a purpose. Archers have a purpose. The shield banner has a purpose. The healing spot is a neat thing, but on paper it's not part of the objective.

If I fight as the freakin only one 100% alone for the archers or at the ram, then these morons im my team destroy MY GAMING EXPERIENCE. I am not willing to sacrefice a single second of my free time for such morons.
If they just want a mindless Deathmatch, then they should play Elimination. There is mode for such people, if they just were to know that.

PNgamerGER
05-30-2019, 07:10 PM
i understand what you mean and i have read it

PNgamerGER
06-01-2019, 03:46 PM
by the way i have no idea if lv3 bots (they stronger in fights yes i know) coordinate better than lv2 bots.

King_of_games-SP
06-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Im gonna be that guy real quick and hopefully educate you a bit. Loose is the opposite of tight. Lose is to be defeated

PNgamerGER
06-15-2019, 09:13 PM
Bonus XP & Loot would be nice too