PDA

View Full Version : Gun requests for future dlc?

andrew.2004
07-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Which guns would you like to see added?

Personally I would like to see the C8 be introduced to the game. It is used by many special forces around the world which in my opinion speaks of its greatness.

Vendetta_Z
07-29-2008, 09:16 AM
I would like to see a couple artillery peices which I use to blow up Ubisoft.

Simple.

Lethal1940
07-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Vendetta_Z:

Simple.

Forget new content!!
Get the game and SADS fixed, then new content.

Ubisoft is being frustratingly silent!!

We need to bring Ubisoft's lack of support on Vegas 2 to the attention of the national media!!!

If they won't respond to us or their paid employees, maybe they can be forced to respond on a higher level!!!

Tacamo
07-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Go with MLRS launchers, all the bomblet duds will keep anyone from cleaning up the site and rebuilding.

Shock.
07-29-2008, 09:44 AM
grenade launcher would be sweet. m16 too

ANightMares
07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
A frikin SLINGSHOT and a COOKING KNIFE !!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

cheerios
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

andrew.2004
07-29-2008, 05:54 PM

Simple.

Ubisoft can not be destroyed. For where ever there is good. there shall also be ubisoft.

Vendetta_Z
07-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by andrew.2004:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vendetta_Z:

Simple.

Ubisoft can not be destroyed. For where ever there is good. there shall also be ubisoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*crys* Tha-that was...

a waste of my time.

Shock.
07-29-2008, 06:11 PM
has ubisoft announced that there will be additional dlc? CAR 15 would be sweet.

Doc_Gerbil_1
07-29-2008, 07:22 PM
CAR 15 is really, really outdated man.. the M468 is the answer to the no m4/m16. Colt has licensing issues with ubisoft since most of you guys seem to have forgotten.

i'd like to see the C8 as well.

Prihoda6
07-29-2008, 08:50 PM
i got some thing you cant disagree with... the glock 17 made to shoot underwater now we just need a map to go in the water

andrew.2004
07-30-2008, 04:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andrew.2004:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vendetta_Z:

Simple.

Ubisoft can not be destroyed. For where ever there is good. there shall also be ubisoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*crys* Tha-that was...

a waste of my time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no real loss then.

Milanovic08
07-30-2008, 05:16 PM
a thing that also is strange is that the ak74 and ak47 have the same specification with the damage and range and penetration. besides ak74 is a submachine gun

NOS.TAKKTIX
07-30-2008, 08:07 PM
I'd like to see grenade launchers, a knife, a barret .50 caliber sniper rifle, shurikens, bow and arrow..

I would also like to see drivable vehicles such as an A1 Abrams so I can kill people in CQC. Please also include the Cobra helicopter and the black hawk...

I would also like to see some RPGs, claymores acid grenades and wooden sticks.

OK, thank you Ubisoft..

xStratOcasterXx
07-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Barret 50. cal
Automatic Grenade/Tear gas launcher (very limited ammo)
Chaff Grenade < Can't use Thermal to see
M60
PKM
Trip Flash, like a trip mine up with a flash, not sure if thats realistic but it would be cool.

And anything else that makes it more realistic.

ChronicCritic
07-30-2008, 09:25 PM
How about some double damage and invulnerability powerups throughout the maps, maybe they could steal some more of C0d4's ideas (grenade indicators) and when a player gets 5 or 6 kill string they get a "Smart bomb" power up that when triggered kills all enemies within sight.. Kinda like Defender.

Whats ironic is that even though most of us are just giving ubisoft a well deserved head stomp with this thread I wouldnt be at all suprised if they actually implemeted some of these ideas that we are obviously joking about instead of the Ideas that we really want... You know like the color black in custom camo pallette , breaching charges in multiplayer, glitches fixed , etc ,etc ,etc ,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc. ...

abnegnejs
07-31-2008, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by ChronicCritic:
How about some double damage and invulnerability powerups throughout the maps, maybe they could steal some more of C0d4's ideas (grenade indicators) and when a player gets 5 or 6 kill string they get a "Smart bomb" power up that when triggered kills all enemies within sight.. Kinda like Defender.

Whats ironic is that even though most of us are just giving ubisoft a well deserved head stomp with this thread I wouldnt be at all suprised if they actually implemeted some of these ideas that we are obviously joking about instead of the Ideas that we really want... You know like the color black in custom camo pallette , breaching charges in multiplayer, glitches fixed , etc ,etc ,etc ,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc. ...

Oh yes, they will gladly misinterpret sarcasm in order to make the game more like COD4.

SanitysEclips3
07-31-2008, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Milanovic08:
a thing that also is strange is that the ak74 and ak47 have the same specification with the damage and range and penetration. besides ak74 is a submachine gun

No, it's not. Last I checked, submachine guns did not fire 5.45x39mm rounds.

But anyway, I would also like to see the C8, but also the VSS Vintorez, the Dragunov SVD or SVU, the MP5K, the Sig Sauer P226, and more that I'm too lazy to list.

andrew.2004
07-31-2008, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by ChronicCritic:

the custom black is more black than the basic black camo which is rather sad.

BOTA-16
07-31-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Shock.:
grenade launcher would be sweet. m16 too

NO. M16 is not really CQC frienldy.

Shock.
07-31-2008, 10:21 AM
Not all maps are cqc.

Shadow Intent
07-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Pistol: Kimbler ICQB. Considering the Mk. 23 is already a .45 with more ammo, this probably isn't practical, but you know... I like 1911's.

Sniper Rifle: WA 2000. Apparently there was only 176 ever produced... and Weber used it in the book and subsequent games. I want it back.

Assault Rifle: Give the G34KA4 it's 20 round clip. Add Mk. 14 EBR. G36K for the hell of it.

Can't think of anything else right now... other than giving the M468 (REC7 now?)the retractable stock.

If they work out their issues with Colt, that would be nice.

Marked4Greatnes
08-01-2008, 12:37 AM
@xStratOcasterXx

Oh please tell me that was sarcasm... PLEASE OH BLOODY PLEASE. 50 cal is a ******s gun, I swear if there was one gun I could remove from cod4 it would be the 50... followed by 90 and then the m203 (and the other g launchers). There is really really really no need for a gun that can one shot kill on any difficulty and is semi auto.

I would like to see a "GOOD" variation of the g36, I am sick of seeing this k series crap...

andrew.2004
08-01-2008, 10:33 AM
More pistols also would be nice. Five seven =)

Cobra-Commander
08-02-2008, 02:42 AM
My Main Weapon Choices: AWC G, M14((Full Auto Variant would be fun.)), FAL-Full Auto, APS 95, HK417, Beretta ARX-160, Robinson Armaments M-96((Bren Variant.)), Vepr, AS "Val", CR-21, Vepr 12 tactical, AUG Light Machine Gun Conversions, PP-2000.

Secondary Weapon Choices: OTs-33 "Pernach,

Joke Ideas: H&K G11, Korobov TKB-022 Steyr ACR, XM-29 SABR / OICW, BAR.

andrew.2004
08-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Its a shame there are not any m4 variants in the game.

taj75755
08-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Im not paying another penny for this half baked game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TheJeeper
08-02-2008, 12:56 PM
More M4's n M16's and yeah an M60 would be nice I would love a knife though! every time I play terrorist hunt and begin the longgggg process of reloading my weapon another terrorist always decides to pop in and blow me away so I need a damn knife so I can stab him real quick or stab myself so I don't have to go through with the game anymore

Xanavi23
08-02-2008, 03:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andrew.2004:

Simple.

*crys* Tha-that was...

You post in another persons thread a message that has no relevance. Then he replies, playing along and joking and you call him a waste of time ? hahahaha...wow, man, wow.

Anyway, i second the C8 Assault Rifle, good weapon, not to mention Canadas General Issue weapon. I'ld also like to see the HK417, DSR-1 included in Vegas2. The DSR-1 is equivalent to a Barret .50 Cal, so it might just be uselessly powerful as like the M82-M90; its mainly anti-material Rifle.

STRAKAZulu
08-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Um, isn't the C8 juat a M16/M4 variant? Looks that way from photos I've seen... And made by Colt, too, so it'll be a no-show here.

Chuck_Withers
08-03-2008, 12:37 AM
The C7 is the standard issue rifle for us Canucks, its looks like the M16 our C8 is the carbine version which looks like the M4 but is made by Demarco and not colt we bought the plans of you yanks and made the gun internals better

jade.mk
08-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Chuck_Withers:
The C7 is the standard issue rifle for us Canucks, its looks like the M16 our C8 is the carbine version which looks like the M4 but is made by Demarco and not colt we bought the plans of you yanks and made the gun internals better

Colt bought out Diemaco and it's now Colt Canada. Since that happened, I don't think there's a chance of getting the C7 or C8 in the game.

Marked4Greatnes
08-03-2008, 06:33 AM
Ok I hate to break people's bubbles, but the m4, m16 and m60 will probably never be added as...

The m468 is pretty much the m4...

The game style of R6V2 would make the m16's burst fire near impossible to use (I mean I have never seen any one use burst fire as it is on any gun, they all seem to just keep to either semi or full).

There are quite enough LMG's in the game there is no more reason to make it any more spray and pray.

And the knife will not happen as it would require whole changes to the engine in order to implement melee combat and lets face it UBI is too slack to patch the game let alone remodel the whole system (Chances are we will have exactly the same engine in Vegas 3 with slight graphic updates).

I would like to see more pistols too but I think who ever said 5-7 needs to stop playing CS and besides that we already have enough low damage pistols, maybe some more mid range hand guns to fill it out as I am sick of being hit by noobs who blind fire with the raging bull and by some miracle clip me on the toe and then for me to crumple like a little B****.

andrew.2004
08-03-2008, 07:12 AM
but i love the five seven. it is sexy =).
also more handguns should be better at defeating armor.

I don't understand why colt is against letting its guns be used in rainbow six vegas. Free advertising i would assume.

TheJeeper
08-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Using burst will probably be alittle more accurate but nevermind just forget the M16's and M60's you guys seem to be in love with this incredibly disapointing game with the horrible gun costomization and everything else all I'm tryin to do is add some realism to this game

Xanavi23
08-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Its pretty simple we love this game because despite how much Ubisoft Bl**s the CORE of the game, the mechanics and wtv are pretty good. Specifically on High Stakes. Despite all the problems there is greatness in this game IMO.

Shock.
08-03-2008, 01:14 PM
the reason you don't see much burst fire is because not many of the guns are able to use it. mp5, commando and the ump45 are the only ones i know that can. i use a sniper rifle most of the time, burst mode would not be hard at all compared to that.

andrew.2004
08-04-2008, 04:02 AM
mmm grenade lauchers =)

peckerknows
09-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by andrew.2004:
Which guns would you like to see added?

Personally I would like to see the C8 be introduced to the game. It is used by many special forces around the world which in my opinion speaks of its greatness.

oo oo! kentucky rifle or civil war musket!

kornbone
09-12-2008, 12:26 PM
R6V2 hardly even brought new weapons to the game. I'd say add around 10 more guns.

But even if you do that, Ubisoft still ****ing sucks.

D---Fingers
09-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Xanavi23:

Simple.

*crys* Tha-that was...

You post in another persons thread a message that has no relevance. Then he replies, playing along and joking and you call him a waste of time ? hahahaha...wow, man, wow.

Anyway, i second the C8 Assault Rifle, good weapon, not to mention Canadas General Issue weapon. I'ld also like to see the HK417, DSR-1 included in Vegas2. The DSR-1 is equivalent to a Barret .50 Cal, so it might just be uselessly powerful as like the M82-M90; its mainly anti-material Rifle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you might be thinking of the AS50. the DSR1 is a bolt action 7.62. comparable in power to an M40, not a Barrett 50. and certainly not an anti-material. it is an anti-personnel rifle.

RainbowRanger1
09-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by AntiPersonnel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanavi23:

Simple.

*crys* Tha-that was...

Anyway, i second the C8 Assault Rifle, good weapon, not to mention Canadas General Issue weapon. I'ld also like to see the HK417, DSR-1 included in Vegas2. The DSR-1 is equivalent to a Barret .50 Cal, so it might just be uselessly powerful as like the M82-M90; its mainly anti-material Rifle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you might be thinking of the AS50. the DSR1 is a bolt action 7.62. comparable in power to an M40, not a Barrett 50. and certainly not an anti-material. it is an anti-personnel rifle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

first of all no need for any anti-material weapons because im sure this game doesn't have enemies with high *** grade armor that can't be penetrated with a 5.56 or 7.62.
Now as for the gun request even though i really do want some new weapons at least - i think that won't be happening for a very long time. But anyways for fun ima put down what i think should be in the game

Mk 18 mod 0
Scar L cqb (not scar H)
LWRC IAR (infantry automatic rifle)
Mk 48 mod 0
Mk 14 mod 0 (EBR)
M1911A1 MEU(SOC)
more sopmod accessories

Tacamo
09-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Love to see a Mk 47 grenade launcher as an under barrel attachment. The Mk 19 is too heavy.

D---Fingers
09-12-2008, 07:33 PM
i would personally prefer an AT4 as an underbarrel attachment for the MP9

NOS.SPECTER
09-12-2008, 10:23 PM
i would personally prefer an AT4 as an underbarrel attachment for the MP9

Screw that!

Slap a Davy Crockett on that MP9.

RainbowRanger1
09-12-2008, 11:14 PM
chuck norris is what you need buddy xD or di(c)k Cheney with a shotgun and some quails - and people

D---Fingers
09-13-2008, 05:21 AM
i agree. chuck norris mounted under barrel on a MP9 is the wins

NOS.SPECTER
09-13-2008, 09:59 AM
i agree. chuck norris mounted under barrel on a MP9 is the wins

hahaha!

Munkey_Guner
09-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Knife, Mini-14 [5.56mm], Kel-Tec SU-16 [5.56mm], FNH2000 [5.56mm], FN Five-Seven [5.7mm], Kimber Tactical [.45 ACP], S&W Sigma [.40 S&W, Puma 92 lever action [.454 Cassul], Street Sweeper [12 gauge], AP Mines

ERN456
09-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Munkey_Guner:
Knife, Mini-14 [5.56mm], Kel-Tec SU-16 [5.56mm], FNH2000 [5.56mm], FN Five-Seven [5.7mm], Kimber Tactical [.45 ACP], S&W Sigma [.40 S&W, Puma 92 lever action [.454 Cassul], Street Sweeper [12 gauge], AP Mines

No knives this game is unrealistic enough without melee attacks and no mines either.

mzlinda
09-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I would like to see the Magpul Masada with its modular design aspect put in the game. That gun would absolutly kick a$$. Put that against the LWRC PSD and that would SWEET enough for me.

ERN456
09-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Knowing how UBI is any of these guns if they are added are going to have recycled sounds and they wont be superior to the FAMAS either so theres no point because everyone would still be using the ***MAS.

Liberater444
09-20-2008, 10:54 PM
M16 would be cool, or a non-Colt varient with Burst and Semi auto select-fire,
G36E,K
FN F2000
AN-94
NS2000
Spas-12
USAS-15
SVU/SVD
QBU88
an actual UZI
Xm8c
PP2000
PKM
RPD
M60E3
MG4
FN MAG
M1A1 Thompson
MP40
MP44 (StG 44)
Sten Gun

M4 that uses the 6.5mm Grendel Round (saw it on FutureWeapons)

Grenade launchers would be nice, but would not be good for this style, it would ruin gameplay

Camo wrap for guns
Different mags/stocks/forward pistol grips

L4