PDA

View Full Version : Exclamation mark always showing in collection

PaladinV3
05-25-2019, 09:08 PM
Iíve seen this on forums of other sites but not on here. Thereís a bug where it still shows the exclamation mark over the collection section of the pause menu even after Iíve already selected and read everything in it, no matter what I do it still shows. Iíve even tried doing what other people have recommended in those forums but they donít work for me( including selecting and reading every pilot and such I own in-game and restarting it), is there any way to fix this?

UbiGabrinth
05-28-2019, 09:35 PM
To the best of my knowledge this has not been reported yet to our team. Could you provide a link to a screenshot showing this issue? A video showing that there is nothing that hasn't already been viewed while still having this mark would be even better. :)

PaladinV3
05-29-2019, 10:01 PM
Ok, so it turns out that I forgot to actually restart my game after checking everything. It seems like that bug usually happens after a trial starts or ends from things like weekly challenge rewards and such. Not sure if you can just patch the game to maybe make it so it stops showing the icon after the trial ends? Just a thought because it does get annoying to have it keep showing up because of something you donít actually own

Ubi-Redbeard
09-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Glad to see this is resolved and apologies for any delay in getting back to you!