PDA

View Full Version : Starlink Switch - Melange Sensors ship wreck bug

samytoy81
05-25-2019, 03:57 AM
In a finished game memory slot, while trying to complete Kirite missions, I am stuck at last pending ship wreck mission. In Melange Sensors, after running decode and surviving Legion fighters while hacking completes, the mission gets reset and loops. I have noticed this site is missing the prize treasure chest in the outer antena. At close range it shows name of chest but the chest itself is missing. Since there is no prize enabled after finishing the hack, the level resets back to zero. Mission never changes to orange and remains white even after defeating several times. Regular troubleshooting has not helped, I am using digital version of game though.

Pictures posted here
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157313504688777&id=825683776

katukinabarra
09-14-2019, 10:30 AM
This didn't work for all my issues, but it did work for this one.

Good luck

Ubi-Woofer
11-04-2019, 06:17 PM
In a finished game memory slot, while trying to complete Kirite missions, I am stuck at last pending ship wreck mission. In Melange Sensors, after running decode and surviving Legion fighters while hacking completes, the mission gets reset and loops. I have noticed this site is missing the prize treasure chest in the outer antena. At close range it shows name of chest but the chest itself is missing. Since there is no prize enabled after finishing the hack, the level resets back to zero. Mission never changes to orange and remains white even after defeating several times. Regular troubleshooting has not helped, I am using digital version of game though.

Pictures posted here
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157313504688777&id=825683776

Hey samytoy81, I apologise that no response was provided on your thread until now, and I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue with this particular mission. Since your post, were you able to complete it, and locate the missing chest?

If not, would you be able to provide me with a video demonstrating the issue, so that I can take a closer look and better understand what is happening?

This didn't work for all my issues, but it did work for this one.

Good luck

Thanks for sharing your insight and tips to resolve this issue, katukinabarra. If you were experiencing the same behaviour, and the steps you've recommended fixed this, has it ever occurred again since? Or was it an isolated incident / event?

If persisting, are you able to provide a video as well, so that I can take a closer look?

Thank you both!