PDA

View Full Version : AC Odyssey - Update but no Episode? That's a bait!

Agios_Joestar
05-23-2019, 04:54 PM
What kind of bait update is this? I know it sounds stupid when I call it bait, but, come now xD lol, check this out here on steam :

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1.3.0 Patch Notes
Hey everyone,

We will be deploying Patch 1.3.0 later today.

Patch Size:

PC: 6.2GB

Check out the most notable changes with 1.3.0 below.

CONTENT

Episode 2 Torments of Hades The Fate of Atlantis

Added in-game support for Torments of Hades
Lost Tales of Greece

Added in-game support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece

+ Many more which I am not willing to copy/paste here, you can check for yourself the rest. Point stands, this is a bait. Was really looking forward to the new episode and we get this instead, an update that does nothing. lol Thanks, Ubisoft. I am not mad or angry, just had a good laugh! I am waiting for the episode sometime when it's ready! Cheers.

Ubi-RealDude
05-24-2019, 07:29 PM
Didn't mean to get your hopes up, Ace_Valentine. ;) You can expect Episode 2 some time in June. Don't worry though, it'll be here before you know it!

pitifulgore
05-27-2019, 02:59 PM
What kind of bait update is this? I know it sounds stupid when I call it bait, but, come now xD lol, check this out here on steam :

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1.3.0 Patch Notes
Hey everyone,

We will be deploying Patch 1.3.0 later today.

Patch Size:

PC: 6.2GB

Check out the most notable changes with 1.3.0 below.

CONTENT

Episode 2 Torments of Hades The Fate of Atlantis

Added in-game support for Torments of Hades
Lost Tales of Greece

Added in-game support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece

+ Many more which I am not willing to copy/paste here, you can check for yourself the rest. Point stands, this is a bait. Was really looking forward to the new episode and we get this instead, an update that does nothing. lol Thanks, Ubisoft. I am not mad or angry, just had a good laugh! I am waiting for the episode sometime when it's ready! Cheers.

I opened a thread where its all kicked off with many having same issue as us both.
Ill try posting the link to it here, hope it works and helps. ;)

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2061119-Game-installation-stopped-at-84-2