PDA

View Full Version : i think this is needed

XyZspineZyX
10-06-2003, 08:30 PM
an apolidgy from everybody on these borads i anit been a big poster more of a roamer but since the lest few months of il2 and the start of fb oleg has seemed to of done nothing right this sim is the best on the market sure it dosnt have everything i want but then again no sim would its got everything i could want for a good game i think oleg u made a good choise decideing not to relese free addond or only one keep up the good work

unless you have certified, verified data and proof of this or have actually flown the planes that stop your whineing!

XyZspineZyX
10-06-2003, 08:30 PM
an apolidgy from everybody on these borads i anit been a big poster more of a roamer but since the lest few months of il2 and the start of fb oleg has seemed to of done nothing right this sim is the best on the market sure it dosnt have everything i want but then again no sim would its got everything i could want for a good game i think oleg u made a good choise decideing not to relese free addond or only one keep up the good work

unless you have certified, verified data and proof of this or have actually flown the planes that stop your whineing!