PDA

View Full Version : How do you counter Charge???

Darklarik
12-08-2010, 10:52 AM
YOu guys know that ability that lets you become invinsible and automatically stuns/kills your target even if they are in a crowd without you having to press anything? (cheap much IMO)

Any tips on how to counter people like in the video?Unstopable Charge man. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LilH1Xvo_M&)

KHRYS_24
12-08-2010, 11:03 AM
You just keep on complaining about each ability huh? there's a counter to the abilities that are used in this game. You just have to find out what and how and find a strategy that goes against people who use certain abilities. The only reason you call it "cheap" is cause you don't know what to do when you go up against someone who uses a certain ability. This goes for any other ability. No ability in this game is cheap as there are ways to counter each and everyone of them.

Rainie
12-08-2010, 11:31 AM
If you're quick enough, throwing knives will slow them down, or I've had smokebomb work too, but same thing, your timing has to be right

AgrippAA
12-08-2010, 11:39 AM
yeah i was stopped by smoke bombs a few times, im guessing the guy was using a stronger bomb and moved away from me to put more smoke in between me and him.

also, i hate to say it but, if you are on a roof then the enemy having charge wont help them stun you, might help them get away tho.

another thing in team modes is to make sure you stick with team mates. sure he will get you but you can be sure that your team mate(s) will get the charger.

Pattington_Bear
12-08-2010, 12:59 PM
head to the roof, end of.

HaxGeneration
12-08-2010, 01:01 PM
I usually just use smoke bombs or if you want to really **** someone off, counter their charge with your charge. It's pretty funny http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

monkeyuncle8
12-08-2010, 01:10 PM
move a foot to the side they can only go straight

m0ysey
12-08-2010, 01:43 PM
now then , im new to the multiplayer mode , just figured out not to run everywhere , any other tips would be appreciated .
thanks moysey

Darklarik
12-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Khrys_24:
You just keep on complaining about each ability huh? there's a counter to the abilities that are used in this game. You just have to find out what and how and find a strategy that goes against people who use certain abilities. The only reason you call it "cheap" is cause you don't know what to do when you go up against someone who uses a certain ability. This goes for any other ability. No ability in this game is cheap as there are ways to counter each and everyone of them.
Im not complaining, it is cheap. Thats a fact. And since you havent adreessed what i asked, im guessing you have no clue on how to counter it either.

Elixir12
12-11-2010, 11:32 AM
use mute (if you have it) because it disables all abilities within 6 or 10m (not sure which) but this will effectively make them look really really stupid

KHRYS_24
12-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Darklarik:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khrys_24:
Im not complaining, it is cheap. Thats a fact. And since you havent adreessed what i asked, im guessing you have no clue on how to counter it either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You said the same thing about TV also (but i'm not even going to get into that...) But whatever...yea its true i don't know how to counter charge, but that because i hardly encounter anyone who uses charge against me.Just happened to me once and I saw the person charging at me from about 8ft away so all i did was run and was able to escape it. Therefore i don't have to worry about counters for that move since i hardly encounter anyone who use it against me.....and like i said before, you only call it cheap just because you have no counter for it. And just because you don't doesn't mean its cheap. Just find a strategy against it. And i bet if you did, you won't call it cheap anymore. But until you find certain counters for certain abilities, your conclusion will be that ________ (insert ability) is cheap only because you haven't found a counter for it.

luth411
12-11-2010, 01:09 PM
How is charge cheap? It's very obvious when you use it. It's not easy to maneuver, so the target can move out of the way. Unless they use it from very close, a kill will usually be discreet or worse.

If it's used to stun, the pursuer was too obvious in their approach. It's one ability on a cooldown that allows a player to smack a clumsy pursuer. Maybe you're that clumsy pursuer?

ArcadeSole
12-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by mpagano411:
How is charge cheap? It's very obvious when you use it. It's not easy to maneuver, so the target can move out of the way. Unless they use it from very close, a kill will usually be discreet or worse.

If it's used to stun, the pursuer was too obvious in their approach. It's one ability on a cooldown that allows a player to smack a clumsy pursuer. Maybe you're that clumsy pursuer?

QFT