PDA

View Full Version : Balancing Plz God!!!!!

Tyreestrick
05-20-2019, 06:14 PM
Heavy characters that deal massive damage swing faster than almost whole character list or as fast with hyper armor or an unblockable either nerf their speed or bring all the characters up to speed hitokiri should be throwing lights before berserker physically impossible raider too valkyrie lights fast as hell heavy are super slow nobushi just super slow...shugoki light attacks fast as **** and can do mix ups wit repeatedly he fat and big with half a tree in his hand not a katana .......once again if u dont nerf them buff everyone's speed and kit give everyone openers stop make ppl slow if other are fast and it makes no sense kensei swings slow as **** as well but yet there are other characters with just as heavy or even heavy weapons that swing much faster please of love your game put a lot of money into it but its becoming toxic u can only play with like handful of characters if u expect to win seriously. Almost broke my controller today as well lmao wen I came to the realization of how **** the balancing is lmao

Plz buff slow attacking speed and give them openers everyone who has this issue more mix ups and the bigger stronger characters maybe lower speed a tad bit plzzzzzzz pretty plzzzzzz :(

UbiInsulin
05-20-2019, 07:43 PM
The general trend right now is that the dev team wants to make offense more viable. That's the direction we're going in due to how strong defense currently is in the game.

TheGrimReeferzz
05-20-2019, 09:22 PM
The general trend right now is that the dev team wants to make offense more viable. That's the direction we're going in due to how strong defense currently is in the game.

The defence meta was a big problem and is no longer a problem which is good but you can't replace it with a aggressive attack meta , don't get me wrong it's better then defence meta but I think you need to give characters a counter tool to the aggressive attack style of play . Example : the black priors flip move , conquers unblockable counter from full gaurd. These counters are good but also come with high risk . I think this maybe the way to balance it out . Only my opinion

Siegfried-Z
05-20-2019, 09:50 PM
The defence meta was a big problem and is no longer a problem which is good but you can't replace it with a aggressive attack meta , don't get me wrong it's better then defence meta but I think you need to give characters a counter tool to the aggressive attack style of play . Example : the black priors flip move , conquers unblockable counter from full gaurd. These counters are good but also come with high risk . I think this maybe the way to balance it out . Only my opinion

This is not a good idea.

Lack of defensive moove isnt the Real problem. The game is fine with only a few heroes having some full block.

The problem is the team is just unable to make offense in the game viable AND to do this in a healthy way for the game in terms of design.

Look, all the Wulins are about light spam, a lot of Knights are too bash oriented, some heroes are trade machine as Raider or Shugo for example.

Here and there they makes good and healthy design but only a very little such as Shaman, new LB (while they made some mistake in this rework anyway) or Kensei (while he needs 500ms side light).

But thats no where near to be enough for a good balancing game. FH is extremly trash and unbalanced atm and after more than 2 years having high hopes for this game, i finally think it will never happen.

Sweaty_Sock
05-21-2019, 12:09 PM

This is exactly whats wrong with the game. Take any offense tool, hold it in reserve, and it makes a better defense. The whole concept is so deeply flawed its just a self feeding monster