make this game balanced again ! even best players cant do ****

Star.Princess
05-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Again? The game has most balanced state now

Siegfried-Z
05-19-2019, 07:06 PM
Again? The game has most balanced state now

No

A lot of heroes are still weak : PK, Glad, Cent, Valk, Roch (on pc), Nobu, Musha, Shinobi and Nuxia (mostly on pc).

Many others are only average and still needs some tweaks : WL, HL, Kensei, Hitokiri

Some are still too strong in some area or just overall : Conq (defense), Raider (overall), Zerk (offense)

To me the only heroes which are in a good state atm are :
Warden, BP, LB, Shaman, Shugo, JJ, Shaolin and Tiandi (while i hate how his kit is designed).

So in terms of strengh only 8 of them looks balanced.. thats not a lot among 24 char.

Plus, even among these 8, only LB and Shaman have a healthy design for the game Imo.
Warden and BP are too much bash oriented, Shugo is a horrible trade machine and the Wulins feels all spammy.

To conclure, atm the state of the game is absolutly trash.

UbiInsulin
05-19-2019, 07:21 PM
make this game balanced again ! even best players cant do ****

Can you provide more specifics? What are the heroes/moves that you're finding lacking?

Star.Princess
05-19-2019, 10:25 PM
No

A lot of heroes are still weak : PK, Glad, Cent, Valk, Roch (on pc), Nobu, Musha, Shinobi and Nuxia (mostly on pc).

Many others are only average and still needs some tweaks : WL, HL, Kensei, Hitokiri

Some are still too strong in some area or just overall : Conq (defense), Raider (overall), Zerk (offense)

To me the only heroes which are in a good state atm are :
Warden, BP, LB, Shaman, Shugo, JJ, Shaolin and Tiandi (while i hate how his kit is designed).

So in terms of strengh only 8 of them looks balanced.. thats not a lot among 24 char.

Plus, even among these 8, only LB and Shaman have a healthy design for the game Imo.
Warden and BP are too much bash oriented, Shugo is a horrible trade machine and the Wulins feels all spammy.

To conclure, atm the state of the game is absolutly trash.

I mean the most balanced state regarding the past. I know that a lot of heroes are still weak, but the number of viable meta heroes the biggest for all the time and telling "make game balanced again" looks funny.