PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about returning to for honor

Alcatraszero
05-18-2019, 04:34 PM
Is it worth returning to for honor now? I'd been playing almost the whole first year but then stopped playing because of stale gameplay and the whole orientation on 60fps AKA pc (i'm a console player). Is it worth the ps+ fee now?

The_B0G_
05-18-2019, 05:07 PM
Personally I wouldn't, the game is balanced for PC, if you don't have really good reflexes you won't have fun on console once you stop fighting noobs.

My reflexes are too slow for it now, theres no more strategy or mind games, just unreactable attack after unreactable attack. They keep speeding up the game because PC is too defensive, but it's ruining the game on console.

That's my opinion anyway.

Dazlirn777
05-18-2019, 05:24 PM
Nope ...if you wanna buy PS+ only because For honor ... don't do it wait 2 years until Ubisoft start using Brain :) Raider OP nerf Nobushi and Shinobi :D don't know What to do Cry or laugh how Stupid they are :D

Knight_Raime
05-18-2019, 05:30 PM
If you don't plan on playing the game seriously (like everyday for hours on end) then absolutely it's worth it.

Dazlirn777
05-18-2019, 05:35 PM
play unplayable games?? waist of money and time don't you think? :D

rasi777125
05-18-2019, 05:46 PM
If you hafe very good nerv powders devinitely🤪 please dont pay for this Beta Version

UbiInsulin
05-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Is it worth returning to for honor now? I'd been playing almost the whole first year but then stopped playing because of stale gameplay and the whole orientation on 60fps AKA pc (i'm a console player). Is it worth the ps+ fee now?

If by stale gameplay you're referring to defensive meta, then the team has made a lot of strides towards improving that. There's more changes on the horizon as well (i.e. disengagement changes - like back-dodging/walking/rolling).

Separate balancing for consoles is still not planned.

Apolloassn13
05-18-2019, 09:38 PM
Donít waste your time or your money

rocks.cl
05-18-2019, 10:12 PM
believe me, for your mental health its best for you to stay away

EvoX.
05-18-2019, 10:20 PM
Nope. The reason you left has only been more and more expanded upon since.

Zombie.Face
05-18-2019, 10:44 PM
yes id say wait. sorry, the balance is complete **** right now with no actual plans on how to fix it. its basically 2 reworks per season. they can be **** or good but with the raider state of balance absolutely do not come back yet! the defense meta was actually better than this so called offensive meta. its more of a hyper armor / bash meta right now. if u do come back your forced into playing one of a few characters that are viable. depending on your main id prob find another game to play. its weird, i used to tell all my friends to play this game and now its the opposite. feels bad to have to say this but its true. the concept is very cool and i can't wait till another company does it right or ubi starts to listen to the community.

Sweaty_Sock
05-19-2019, 01:56 AM
Nope. The reason you left has only been more and more expanded upon since.

+1

They fixed defense by adding more unblockables, increased all attack speeds and are now jamming hyoperarmour into everything while still balancing for PC.

Dysphunxshynyl
05-19-2019, 02:44 AM
Honestly not worth it unless they either take out or actually fix that new hitokiri character, she's way busted, like they didn't even try to balance her.

Alcatraszero
05-19-2019, 10:27 AM
Thanks for everyone's replies, i think I'll wait after all. The combat seems to have become even more fast paced with attack speed over all being faster.

Khensin.es
05-21-2019, 06:03 PM
If you like to play Raider, Black Prior, Shugoki or Jiang Jun you can come back and enjoy the game. If you like to play any other character, is better if you look for another game.

MrB3NX
05-21-2019, 06:13 PM
For Honor is only worth it on PC

Follow my advise young man .