PDA

View Full Version : Please DON"T NERF SHINOBI/NOBUSHI!!! It's all they have....

Justice4Shinobi
05-18-2019, 04:25 PM
Seriously!??!?? why nerf them when you have others to look at??!??...shinobi's backflip makes him who he is....shinobi has the smallest health pool....crappy guard reflex (even if this is reworked)....no openers....gets punished heavily for ranged heavy and ranged gb....you get parry and deflects wrong, you are screwed.... I have a rep 51 shinobi main and backflip is the one of the only good things he has..... In good hands shinobi can be punished well with the current backflip....it's not a bad thing it's an integral part of the character...please don't screw this for shinobi when there are other idiotic stuffs for black prior, hitokiri now raider.....

DO NOT NERF THEM

berserker7331
05-18-2019, 04:27 PM
I agree. Itís all nobu has. If anything, please neef raider with his absurd damage.

Justice4Shinobi
05-18-2019, 04:40 PM
I agree. It’s all nobu has. If anything, please neef raider with his absurd damage.

true man... i just tried the raider (without even going through the movesets) .... just hit light heavy random, and he does crazy stuff with feints and stuns .... and the unblockable heavies catches all ... and i got 16 kills.. needs no skill.. this is outrageous!!!!!!!!!

FlyinBeef
05-18-2019, 04:55 PM
Tell me, who said that they will nerf them without buffs/reworks?

Justice4Shinobi
05-18-2019, 07:45 PM
Tell me, who said that they will nerf them without buffs/reworks?

It better be with some reworks...otherwise, it's very bad... these moves are not only an integral part of these characters but if they are screwed it breaks the entire moveset...

FlyinBeef
05-18-2019, 08:06 PM
It better be with some reworks...otherwise, it's very bad... these moves are not only an integral part of these characters but if they are screwed it breaks the entire moveset...

Nobody talk about deleting and killing these moves, Nobu's stance for example just should be option select, I don't think it is hard to keep it same way.

shogun_guardian
05-18-2019, 09:06 PM
Seriously!??!?? why nerf them when you have others to look at??!??...shinobi's backflip makes him who he is....shinobi has the smallest health pool....crappy guard reflex (even if this is reworked)....no openers....gets punished heavily for ranged heavy and ranged gb....you get parry and deflects wrong, you are screwed.... I have a rep 51 shinobi main and backflip is the one of the only good things he has..... In good hands shinobi can be punished well with the current backflip....it's not a bad thing it's an integral part of the character...please don't screw this for shinobi when there are other idiotic stuffs for black prior, hitokiri now raider.....

DO NOT NERF THEM
plz read all of it I don't want to say who need nerf

but those 3 heroes don't need neft

in last warriors den , I understood in Ubisoft , balancing is worst word .

all people know new raider is overpower :fast light , soft faint , hyper armor that can hit u in dogge attacks ,ultimate fast stun attacks ……

really he need review

its make community angery

too many player cant play rank and duel cuz raider will raid them

black prroir whit good and fast full guard , spam shilde and light , unblockble and undoggeble attacks

fast gaurd and no punshiment after bash and attacks for guard break and dogge attacks

shaman whit nice chane , moveset , softfaint movement fast and nuker , and high chanse for hunt and excuite

berserker good attacks full faint and infinity hyper armor , unblockble finsher and top unblockeble , can continue chain by use other moveset

undoggeble attacks

and too many other heroes

BUT UBI WANT TO NREF 3 OF WORST AND LOW TIERS HEROES , ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????????????

1-jj is realy weak , u can run from his attacks by just back dogge , its soft and no chanse to guardbreak

he can be guardbreak in stance and its just use full when hit enemy or cancel his attacks to stamina recovery

very simple moveset and ez to parry his lights and really ez to counter

2- shinobi whit simple chain its ez to parry his light , dogge first attack and parry next one .

whit slow and unsafe kick he just can be use full in 2v1 , and he is weak in 1v1 , guard break can track him before kick

and after kick , valian breakthrough , bashes , and heaveys can track him

3- NOBUSHI -_-

after 65 rep nobushi I want say all nobushi moveset is Predictable and all player know how to counter this player , she is to weak in 1v1 and if enemy want to Turtleing , nobushi will be Useless , hide stance cant be strong and op vs assassin and undoggeble attacks and they will hit you ,nobushi kick is very Predictable and most player dogging it , vs the heroes like cent boy and orochi , nobushi have no chance to victory cuz faint guard break and stance will not work against centi boy , orochi light and undoggeble side attacks are stonger than nobushi stance .

and long range attack will not make her strong cuz all players know attacks whom have long range are light and they all parrying it . and heavy faint guard break will not work for long range , and when enemy want to parry light we cant use faint guard break cuz there heave will hit you ,

if enemy player want parry light and you use heave faint guardbreak , u will hit heave
my option is

-nobushi bleed attacks are take limited bleed for example 26 bleed , and more bleed attacks make refull 26 bar

-weak vs turtules

-u can see law dady and radier have faster light than nobushi who have most move set by light attacks ,

-swife recoil have bug or its to weak to many attack will track you lights or heave or pum strikes , in 1v2 if you press dogge after block other enemy attacks will track and hit you , its really need review

-swife retreat is to weak and useless to many enemy can handle it and parry that light attack , is need rework and review

- and after 10 seesion swife recoil is bug and you may killed for press spacebar (dogge) in bad time

-in stace if u dooge heave , u will hit by light , cuz its faster than nobushi atction

but ubisoft still want to nerf nobushi and jj , is it blanceing ???

really ??

its just kidding , if they do this , they delete nobushi and jj

DO NOT NERF THEM

shogun_guardian
05-18-2019, 09:10 PM
Nobody talk about deleting and killing these moves, Nobu's stance for example just should be option select, I don't think it is hard to keep it same way.

we cant turest ubi , in my last post we speak about voice line and said , we can have them , but they removed them from the game

and now we try to save what we have

we are secerd , i think u can understood us :rolleyes:

rocks.cl
05-18-2019, 09:22 PM
Me and my friends all share the same opinion on for honor:

Every time we come back the game is in a worst state, its like everything they got right with this game was the directional blocking system

- the insane matchmaking that after the first match seems more eager to put together the best players against the worse

- the incredibly long loading times that make us remember the times of atari, when games were loaded from cassettes

- fragile connection that seems to punish you from being from the third world with irrecoverable disconnections AND the impossibilioty to get back into the match with your friends

- the unskipabble execution animations

- the target unlocked attacks being easier to land that the locked ones

- the idiotic expansions adding game modes that no one likes and changing self explanatory systems for one not me or my friends could give any less f*cks to even try to remember what meaning it has for every damned icon in the equipment.

- the so very much excesively ilogical interface, where the most important buttons are the samllers and dont even look like buttons, where the graphic and gameplay adjustements appear in the context of character displaying, etc

- the mission objective messages obstructing the area where enmy HP and Stamina are seen, the "joined session" messages covering the feats graphic interface AND chat.

- the bots, sending lvl1 bots against fully seasoned veterans, sendind lvl3 bots against noobs, getting the bots stuck in corners, making the bots spam light atatcks against minions when out of stamina, or my fave:

the bots not even moving!!

https://giphy.com/gifs/for-honor-llletFW8keOpz664TP

- F-ING RAIDERS

- Mordhau

But no, lets nerf nobushi, W T F

Vakris_One
05-19-2019, 04:18 AM
Jumping the gun a little early aren't we? How about we wait until the devs actually release more details on the specifics of what exactly they plan to do.

FlyinBeef
05-19-2019, 09:08 AM
we cant turest ubi , in my last post we speak about voice line and said , we can have them , but they removed them from the game

and now we try to save what we have

we are secerd , i think u can understood us :rolleyes:

They removed voice lines because another big part of community told that they are awful and that was objectivly truth that is why they deleted them. Nobody trying to nerf Nobu without huge buff. Developers just told us plan for a year maybe, like was with nerfing one-shot ganks, Shaman was nerfed in december, Shinobi and Cent still have it and Ubi realize it so long because buffing and reworking, it will happen same way with Nobu, JJ and Shinobi, it will be long trip with every season buffs and reworks for them before nerfs.