PDA

View Full Version : nobushi nerf ????? WTF

shogun_guardian
05-18-2019, 02:51 PM
plz read all of it I don't want to say who need nerf

but those 3 heroes don't need neft

in last warriors den , I understood in Ubisoft , balancing is worst word .

all people know new raider is overpower :fast light , soft faint , hyper armor that can hit u in dogge attacks ,ultimate fast stun attacks

really he need review

its make community angery

too many player cant play rank and duel cuz raider will raid them

black prroir whit good and fast full guard , spam shilde and light , unblockble and undoggeble attacks

fast gaurd and no punshiment after bash and attacks for guard break and dogge attacks

shaman whit nice chane , moveset , softfaint movement fast and nuker , and high chanse for hunt and excuite

berserker good attacks full faint and infinity hyper armor , unblockble finsher and top unblockeble , can continue chain by use other moveset

undoggeble attacks

and too many other heroes

BUT UBI WANT TO NREF 3 OF WORST AND LOW TIERS HEROES , ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????????????

1-jj is realy weak , u can run from his attacks by just back dogge , its soft and no chanse to guardbreak

he can be guardbreak in stance and its just use full when hit enemy or cancel his attacks to stamina recovery

very simple moveset and ez to parry his lights and really ez to counter

2- shinobi whit simple chain its ez to parry his light , dogge first attack and parry next one .

whit slow and unsafe kick he just can be use full in 2v1 , and he is weak in 1v1 , guard break can track him before kick

and after kick , valian breakthrough , bashes , and heaveys can track him

3- NOBUSHI -_-

after 65 rep nobushi I want say all nobushi moveset is Predictable and all player know how to counter this player , she is to weak in 1v1 and if enemy want to Turtleing , nobushi will be Useless , hide stance cant be strong and op vs assassin and undoggeble attacks and they will hit you ,nobushi kick is very Predictable and most player dogging it , vs the heroes like cent boy and orochi , nobushi have no chance to victory cuz faint guard break and stance will not work against centi boy , orochi light and undoggeble side attacks are stonger than nobushi stance .

and long range attack will not make her strong cuz all players know attacks whom have long range are light and they all parrying it . and heavy faint guard break will not work for long range , and when enemy want to parry light we cant use faint guard break cuz there heave will hit you ,

if enemy player want parry light and you use heave faint guardbreak , u will hit heave
my option is

-nobushi bleed attacks are take limited bleed for example 26 bleed , and more bleed attacks make refull 26 bar

-weak vs turtules

-u can see law dady and radier have faster light than nobushi who have most move set by light attacks ,

-swife recoil have bug or its to weak to many attack will track you lights or heave or pum strikes , in 1v2 if you press dogge after block other enemy attacks will track and hit you , its really need review

-swife retreat is to weak and useless to many enemy can handle it and parry that light attack , is need rework and review

- and after 10 seesion swife recoil is bug and you may killed for press spacebar (dogge) in bad time

-in stace if u dooge heave , u will hit by light , cuz its faster than nobushi atction

but ubisoft still want to nerf nobushi and jj , is it blanceing ???

really ??

its just kidding , if they do this , they delete nobushi and jj

DO NOT NERF THEM

Knight_Raime
05-18-2019, 03:10 PM
Hidden stance is an objectively broken move when you consider all of what involves it. You're 65 reps in her so I'll do you a courtesy and not waste our times by listing them out.
It's only current counter is undodgable attacks. Which while this is nice doesn't discourage nobushi from using HS at all. Pretty much every undodgable attack in the game is easy to react to and all nobushi has to do is bait the person into using it and then parry it.

The nerf it SHOULD get is being GB vulnerable. that way there is a consistent method for the entire roster to punish incorrect usage of it. Nobushi is also in need of buffs. And if they only nerf her then it's going to piss off a lot of people myself included.

JJ's sifu's is pretty balanced as is because it's already GB vulnerable. In fact it's quite weak as a move if your opponent manages to close in on you because he can't dodge out of sifu's and is forced to wait around if he doesn't immediately throw out his one attack from Sifu. The balance problem with it arises when talking about out of stamina. Because he can dodge into sifu's while OOS he's nearly unpunishable in OOS. This can be fixed by just removing his ability to use sifu's in OOS. But again like with nobushi the guy should get some buff to compensate for it. maybe giving him another move out of sifu's and/or remove his mandatory wait time when using sifu's.

shogun_guardian
05-18-2019, 03:46 PM
Hidden stance is an objectively broken move when you consider all of what involves it. You're 65 reps in her so I'll do you a courtesy and not waste our times by listing them out.
It's only current counter is undodgable attacks. Which while this is nice doesn't discourage nobushi from using HS at all. Pretty much every undodgable attack in the game is easy to react to and all nobushi has to do is bait the person into using it and then parry it.

The nerf it SHOULD get is being GB vulnerable. that way there is a consistent method for the entire roster to punish incorrect usage of it. Nobushi is also in need of buffs. And if they only nerf her then it's going to piss off a lot of people myself included.

JJ's sifu's is pretty balanced as is because it's already GB vulnerable. In fact it's quite weak as a move if your opponent manages to close in on you because he can't dodge out of sifu's and is forced to wait around if he doesn't immediately throw out his one attack from Sifu. The balance problem with it arises when talking about out of stamina. Because he can dodge into sifu's while OOS he's nearly unpunishable in OOS. This can be fixed by just removing his ability to use sifu's in OOS. But again like with nobushi the guy should get some buff to compensate for it. maybe giving him another move out of sifu's and/or remove his mandatory wait time when using sifu's.

if they add GB vulnerable to HS , its will cutoff the most of her movement ,
and whit faint guardbreak she will be ez kill :(((

and what about swife recoil bug

but about jj , u talking right

Justice4Shinobi
05-18-2019, 04:21 PM
Seriously man!!! why nerf them??!??...shinobi's backflip makes him who he is....shinobi has the smallest health pool....crappy guard reflex (even if this is reworked)....no openers....gets punished heavily for ranged heavy and ranged gb....you get parry and deflects wrong..you are screwed.... I have a rep 51 shinobi main and backflip is the one of the only good things he has..... In good hands shinobi can be punished well with the current backflip....it's not a bad thing it's an integral part of the character...please don't screw this for shinobi when there are other idiotic stuffs for black prior, hitokiri, jj and now raider.....

DO NOT NERF THEM

XComrade_BlitzX
05-18-2019, 04:34 PM
you,re right
ubisoft is pissing people off and im one of them,the hell is wrong with you ubisoft?are you sick or high?you buff raider like this and now you want to screw nobushi and shinobi?
we wanted the voice lines and you didnt add them and you just added a bunch of damn anoying chinease and you didnt nerf them.
and then now you just buff the raider like this?whole match you cant see anything cause they hit your head all the time,you are fighting one of them comes and picks you up,they zone you and you dont know what you have to do or what you are even doing!do something about it and stop ignroing the community
excuse me for the way im talking but that really touches ever single nerves in my body

Justice4Shinobi
05-18-2019, 04:39 PM
true man... i just tried the raider (without even going through the movesets) .... just hit light heavy random, and he does crazy stuff with feints and stuns .... and the unblockable heavies catches all ... and i got 16 kills.. this is outrageous!!!!!!!!!

FlyinBeef
05-18-2019, 04:56 PM
Tell me, who said that they will nerf them without buffs/reworks? They nerfed Raider's and LB's gank only after huge buffs to them, why can't it is be openers and iniciation to Nobu for the nerf of Hidden Stance?

Knight_Raime
05-18-2019, 05:31 PM
if they add GB vulnerable to HS , its will cutoff the most of her movement ,
and whit faint guardbreak she will be ez kill :(((

and what about swife recoil bug

but about jj , u talking right

She has 2 attacks out of hidden stance that basically won't ever be GBed. So if someone specifically tries to GB her on reaction it won't work out.
Can you elaborate on the bug?

Berserk_0098
05-18-2019, 06:14 PM
I don't know why you Ubisoft act like this it doesn't even make sense!!!
so they think raider is ok but nobushi is broken the game(in my opinion raider is be ok after they remove side dodge GB) she need some love if you want to nerf her hidden stance at least give her some good openers like speed on her light or something like that.and about JJ you already nerf him,and what is it next pain in the back every time he use stance...come on!!! I actually don't play shinobi that much but I see the strongest shinobi player Keep his distance with the opponent so keep that in mind.

shogun_guardian
05-18-2019, 06:26 PM
She has 2 attacks out of hidden stance that basically won't ever be GBed. So if someone specifically tries to GB her on reaction it won't work out.
Can you elaborate on the bug?

- in 1v2 if you press dogge after block other enemy attacks will track and hit you , its really need review

shogun_guardian
05-18-2019, 06:37 PM
I don't know why you Ubisoft act like this it doesn't even make sense!!!
so they think raider is ok but nobushi is broken the game(in my opinion raider is be ok after they remove side dodge GB) she need some love if you want to nerf her hidden stance at least give her some good openers like speed on her light or something like that.and about JJ you already nerf him,and what is it next pain in the back every time he use stance...come on!!! I actually don't play shinobi that much but I see the strongest shinobi player Keep his distance with the opponent so keep that in mind.

XD u right , they try to nerf weak heroes

UbiInsulin
05-18-2019, 07:27 PM
The devs just answer questions they get from the community. The main thrust of the Q&A was not "we're nerfing Nobushi." The question was presented that way, but Stefan talked about three different heroes and didn't get to talk about their kits overall.

They mentioned Hidden Stance as one of a series of defensive mechanics that are a bit strong right now, which is in keeping with the general direction we're going (towards offense): https://youtu.be/j8upRhRyrt8?t=1879 .

Stefan's main point was that you should be able to deal with these things if you see them coming and make the correct read.

XComrade_BlitzX
05-18-2019, 08:04 PM
The devs just answer questions they get from the community. The main thrust of the Q&A was not "we're nerfing Nobushi." The question was presented that way, but Stefan talked about three different heroes and didn't get to talk about their kits overall.

They mentioned Hidden Stance as one of a series of defensive mechanics that are a bit strong right now, which is in keeping with the general direction we're going (towards offense): https://youtu.be/j8upRhRyrt8?t=1879 .

Stefan's main point was that you should be able to deal with these things if you see them coming and make the correct read.

what about your big mess raider?

shogun_guardian
05-18-2019, 09:03 PM
what about your big mess raider?

he will raid people :)

and will kill us

plz nerf him

Knight_Raime
05-18-2019, 09:08 PM
- in 1v2 if you press dogge after block other enemy attacks will track and hit you , its really need review

Oh that. Yeah I only do that move against finishing moves mainly. But sometimes i'll do it if I know the opponent is only attempting to stall me by doing single hits.

shogun_guardian
05-18-2019, 09:13 PM
Oh that. Yeah I only do that move against finishing moves mainly. But sometimes i'll do it if I know the opponent is only attempting to stall me by doing single hits.

in ganges 1v2 or 1v3

some time i missed that and i press dogge but its going to swife recoil , and i die

its to bad

EvoX.
05-18-2019, 09:14 PM
Hidden Stance is without a doubt too good, but a drastic change to it, like GB vulnerability during it, will completely obliterate her. She either needs a very small tone down, or a larger nerf acompanied with a buff.

I'm almost certain they will screw it up. While HS should get a tone down, Nobushi herself is easily the hero that requires the most skill to play correctly, so... I wouldn't say it's justified for her to have such a mechanic, but they need to be very careful not to destroy her like PK.

Sweaty_Sock
05-19-2019, 02:17 AM
You all wanted your faster light attacks on Nobu, heres the cost for the 500ms

Vakris_One
05-19-2019, 04:45 AM
You all wanted your faster light attacks on Nobu, heres the cost for the 500ms
What cost broski? You're literally the only (usually) semi-competent sounding player I know of that thinks standardising to 500ms lights needs to be compensated with by a nerf. 500ms lights are a game modernisation update, not a character specific uber-buff that just by itself is worth a nerf in some other area.

Look at Shugoki, LB and Raider's reworks if you still doubt this. All of them now with 500ms as their standard light attack speed, none of them nerfed on the basis of "compensation" for finally having actually useable light attacks. 👌

REDTIGER_29
05-19-2019, 05:53 AM
i dont know what are devs thinking and why but i know this is the worst thing they can do just why?? no really why??? she is the weakest chearacter in game her lights can get parry easily and dodge moves is slow her kick is one of the slowest unblockeble moves that have a guardbreak punishment she basically have nothing els except a hiddent stance for dodging attacks and i there isnt many people who play nuboshi then why are you wasting your time with nerfing her when you can nerf raider or other OP heros

Sweaty_Sock
05-19-2019, 07:03 AM
What cost broski? You're literally the only (usually) semi-competent sounding player I know of that thinks standardising to 500ms lights needs to be compensated with by a nerf. 500ms lights are a game modernisation update, not a character specific uber-buff that just by itself is worth a nerf in some other area.

Look at Shugoki, LB and Raider's reworks if you still doubt this. All of them now with 500ms as their standard light attack speed, none of them nerfed on the basis of "compensation" for finally having actually useable light attacks. ��

I don't think it should be compensated for with a nerf, I was trying to say stop poking the bear or you will get the 500 ms attacks you want at a cost of ??????????. They have nerfed many time when they are doing a half rework (buff) and based on that I was trying to say better the devil you know

EDIT: the kit allows you to use the attacks and still function, NFI where we are headed now, hopefully not the PK train of joy

EDIT EDIT: also standardizes parry timings

Col.Bullet
05-25-2019, 12:23 AM
GB on HS sounds reasonable. No other nerf needed. Instead she needs to be able to initiate offence without it. You know, actual viability. HS should be the basis for her character besides fundamental game mechanics, not a gimmick, nor a crutch.
And, for gods sake, don't Ubi dare giving her 400ms lights. I really don't want more of that. 500ms at most.