PDA

View Full Version : Rework WARDEN

THED1MIX
05-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Dear developers, I ask you to make an improvement to the character WARDEN.

for Example, if we look at the avant-garde, everyone has a soft feint, WARDEN, the only one who was deprived of it all.

With the latest update you did rework RAIDER, where he added the Hyper armor, the WARDEN armor only activates when fully loaded the shoulder, in the end, when I want to charge the shoulder, people just knock his attacks for 400 ms, which you can't react, if you have 30 fps, there are people with great ping.

Add variability, with soft feints, attacks, take the same KENSEI, there is a crazy shot in oborote (large), a soft feints, and even Hyper armor is activated constantly.

Consider the damage of light as a sword quite a lot, according to the head deals 15 damage, if the enemy is not wearing a helmet.

Add the acceleration of the attacks as a RAIDER, or LOWBRINGER, at the moment they just impossible to control the attack, RAIDER presses the pressure of the soft lights of the feints still and the Hyper armor, and LOWBRINGER just rubbing the upper punch, in any action, in the end, the most important weapon of the WARDEN, the shoulder, you just can't even use.

Add the magnet is so-called and can change at the last moment the direction of attack to another, as the RAIDER soft trick of the light (jump light), kurapica as KENSEI swing hard and hit with a Garda (at the last moment can be transferred to another person), shock, light, heavy, like HITOKIRI across the map normal heavy attack magnett and translation into other protivnika as SUGOKI a fully charged heavy attack at the last moment can be transferred to another.

to Do something with delay attacks, such as the mast (wu-lin), makes instant light, which is barely noticeable, makes the delay and gives you 1 light, which is just not visible, I'm not talking about the parry, and even block can not be supplied, as does the huge delay, and even different ping and attack it at 300-400 ms, the same way with ARAMUSA, Yes he has no such opening shock, but to make delay, and to beat it's a VICTORY, the damage is huge and the unit can not be supplied.

It's the WARDEN, he must prove all the power of the word speaks for itself, but in the end he's just beautiful, I chose the faction KNIGHS, as I liked WARDEN because of his appearance (he's just awesome), then when I played for him, but he was not the strongest, but I liked him, after you add the fractions of CHINA and the subsequent heroes with attacks 200-300-400 ms plus broken animations, WARDEN just goes under attack, his retort on easy, light 500 ms (animation) compared to the other, and all have half lives there, and the shoulder and not allowed to use, interrupting lights, as a result, WARDEN became just beautiful for me, and the word WARDEN for him loses relevance, because it can not defend the name, because of its weakness.

Forgot 1 item, to make the continuation of the attack after a miss off shoulder, BLACK an example of this PRIOR, which is spamming shield, which barely Dodge, and if dodged it impossible to take it in GB and punish, he can hit immediately.

PS to Return the optimization for server processors, it was OK before, why was it necessary to touch the CPU settings. Anyway to return the optimization, I have a friend who always played with 70-80 fps, now he also has 40 on ultra, and I play on minus the minimal salary, and the fps another 30

I ask you to pay attention to this post, the text will be translated through a translator, so I do not have good English, I hope you will understand the essence and the translator will translate normally.

FlyinBeef
05-18-2019, 01:49 PM
Warden is S-Tier hero, one of the best duel pick in the game, even on consoles with 30fps (also if you have 30fps on PC and can't deal with 400ms lights itsn't problem of Warden). If you don't know how to play him or don't know how to fight against Wu Lin it isn't problem of Warden. Warden is still very strong against all last reworks and heroes and don't need anything now.

berserker7331
05-18-2019, 04:25 PM
Warden is S-Tier hero, one of the best duel pick in the game, even on consoles with 30fps (also if you have 30fps on PC and can't deal with 400ms lights itsn't problem of Warden). If you don't know how to play him or don't know how to fight against Wu Lin it isn't problem of Warden. Warden is still very strong against all last reworks and heroes and don't need anything now.

Youíre joking right? Iím rep 48 warden and i barely win against raider and the new heroes as his kit is not as viable as the newer heroes. I do wish they could bring back the shoulder bash guard break from before on season 1. As a warden main, i therefore think he really needs another rework.

THED1MIX
05-18-2019, 06:54 PM
The dude clearly does not understand the problem, I agree with you, the shoulder is not even allowed to use, there is no Hyper armor, the shoulder is easy to kill just what the new heroes do. WARDEN 64 REP

FlyinBeef
05-18-2019, 07:02 PM
You’re joking right? I’m rep 48 warden and i barely win against raider and the new heroes as his kit is not as viable as the newer heroes. I do wish they could bring back the shoulder bash guard break from before on season 1. As a warden main, i therefore think he really needs another rework.

Yeah man, I am joking, and high level players joking with me for last 4 seasons, Warden is S-Tier (they changed tier list a bit, just read discription)

https://i.ibb.co/jyNrm00/DKf-K232-Tv-Rc.jpg (https://ibb.co/McvCrww)

UbiInsulin
05-18-2019, 07:12 PM
Rather than just linking a tier list, can we get into the details of OP's suggestions for Warden? If you don't feel those are needed, then why?

Tier lists are great, but the conversation doesn't end there. :)

THED1MIX
05-18-2019, 09:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJRo***zWDo&t=1016s

Knight_Raime
05-18-2019, 09:24 PM
Rather than just linking a tier list, can we get into the details of OP's suggestions for Warden? If you don't feel those are needed, then why?

Tier lists are great, but the conversation doesn't end there. :)

The problem is OP is essentially asking for an entirely different hero.
The community largely wanted a bigger focus on Warden's sword play back when news of his rework was a thing.

However the developers didn't want to go that route. So even if OP makes some decent suggestions there really isn't any kind of point in discussing them much because the devs won't do it as long as they stick to wanting to keep hero's original identities.

Sweaty_Sock
05-19-2019, 02:13 AM
They dumbed warden down on the rework, removed alot of mind games and turned him into a 1 trick pony. That trick works so most people point at warden and say hes perfectly viable.

If you wanted to argue something that might get done its he needs more stamina or less penalty for feinting an uncharged shoulder given he still gasses out like an old hero - mixups generally net a double side light (which stupidly is now the same damage as many normal lights at 18) or a GB (30) - these are fairly low when you consider its about 60-80% of your stamina to get there against a good opponent.

My honest suggestion would be fix some of the stamina costs (mostly penalties) - whiffed SB should be reduced given the punishment window for actual damage by your opponent and shoulder cancel should cost less if done at startup. Finally, maybe buff the 2nd guaranteed light back up to 10 damage (22 for the pair) as something like stunning tap is doing 18 damage now

THED1MIX
05-19-2019, 11:58 AM
the translator translated, but I did not understand what you want to hear suggestions? I wrote them. About tier che write, but that's not even a list of who it actually is, it is necessary to consider all players, not what top players say. If they do not know how to play against him, it does not mean that all do not know how, on my levels (above average), just goes to spam, the shoulder is not usability!

FlyinBeef
05-19-2019, 05:23 PM
the translator translated, but I did not understand what you want to hear suggestions? I wrote them. About tier che write, but that's not even a list of who it actually is, it is necessary to consider all players, not what top players say. If they do not know how to play against him, it does not mean that all do not know how, on my levels (above average), just goes to spam, the shoulder is not usability!
Top tournament players don't know how to play against him? Maybe you don't know how to play for him and complaining about weakness? Tell me this big secret how to play against unreactable offense, people killing each other for Warden on 1v1 tournaments, but players "above average" know how to counter him, very strange, maybe they just reading you?

Protos_88
05-19-2019, 06:07 PM
warden need hyper armor on heavy or speed. i hacve 70lvl on warden and spam haracters with lvl 1 can spam to death in dominion.. orr easy grab me when i fight with other player. this is trash balance when you see warden vs raider

Sweaty_Sock
05-20-2019, 02:46 AM
warden need hyper armor on heavy or speed. i hacve 70lvl on warden and spam haracters with lvl 1 can spam to death in dominion.. orr easy grab me when i fight with other player. this is trash balance when you see warden vs raider

I am a rep 70 warden and I don't see this at all, raiders beat me only on stamina, their damage vs stamina cost plus stamina drain (which is where he is broken) vs my damage + stamina costs means they often win with 1-2 bars of health remaining because I am forced to turtle more to conserve stamina

Hyperarmour won't fix being GB'd, and if you are struggling with light spammin in 1 v 2 i'd suggest learning to crushing counter external attacks or just plain old parry them

THED1MIX
05-20-2019, 12:56 PM
the same problem, but developed look only hike 1v1, and users are watching 1v1 and guess what the WARDEN is strong, but something no one plays it like you will not see, just he is strong, and everyone had forgotten about him and scored

Sweaty_Sock
05-20-2019, 02:55 PM
Warden is decent in all modes? Just you have to rely on a mechanic that I dont enjoy since rework

Hes just aging badly as new moves sets evolve

Protos_88
05-20-2019, 04:47 PM
I am a rep 70 warden and I don't see this at all, raiders beat me only on stamina, their damage vs stamina cost plus stamina drain (which is where he is broken) vs my damage + stamina costs means they often win with 1-2 bars of health remaining because I am forced to turtle more to conserve stamina

Hyperarmour won't fix being GB'd, and if you are struggling with light spammin in 1 v 2 i'd suggest learning to crushing counter external attacks or just plain old parry them

and you play on ps4? yes??

Sweaty_Sock
05-21-2019, 06:25 AM
and you play on ps4? yes??

Yes do

FlyinBeef
05-21-2019, 12:32 PM
the same problem, but developed look only hike 1v1, and users are watching 1v1 and guess what the WARDEN is strong, but something no one plays it like you will not see, just he is strong, and everyone had forgotten about him and scored

I don't understand what you want to say. Developers and players whatching to Warden in 1v1? Warden is B-Tier in 4v4, he is quite good and strong pick, he is decent teamfighter, decent ganker and have very good feats, Warden is strong in all gamemodes.

Protos_88
05-25-2019, 08:13 AM
I don't understand what you want to say. Developers and players whatching to Warden in 1v1? Warden is B-Tier in 4v4, he is quite good and strong pick, he is decent teamfighter, decent ganker and have very good feats, Warden is strong in all gamemodes.

I have 70 lvl wardena. It's nice to me but I also think that it has weak moves as opposed to new characters. Make a move and 1 button the enemy is able to avoid the attack and deal you free damage.
if someone does not see the chasm between old characters and new ones, he should not be on the forum. The game is going in the wrong direction.

In my opinion, Ubi should stop making new characters and stabilize the game. Add new armors, maps. The game gets boring in its own right and outdated for players who play every day

new emots for 70lvl uhh. No words.. no more...

FlyinBeef
05-25-2019, 08:41 AM
I have 70 lvl wardena. It's nice to me but I also think that it has weak moves as opposed to new characters. Make a move and 1 button the enemy is able to avoid the attack and deal you free damage.
if someone does not see the chasm between old characters and new ones, he should not be on the forum. The game is going in the wrong direction.

In my opinion, Ubi should stop making new characters and stabilize the game. Add new armors, maps. The game gets boring in its own right and outdated for players who play every day

new emots for 70lvl uhh. No words.. no more...

I see the chasm between old and new characters, I see how Orochi or Kensei looks weak against the background of JJ, BP or Hitokiri, but there is no chasm if we talk about Warden. Warden was strong in 7th season after reworks and he is still S-Tier now, he is strong/equal to all new heroes/reworks (except Raider maybe).
The game is going in the right direction, reworks makes new characters viable and that makes game better. They can't stop making new characters, because we play service-game and Ubi simply need money to develop and support FH.

Protos_88
05-25-2019, 05:02 PM
I see the chasm between old and new characters, I see how Orochi or Kensei looks weak against the background of JJ, BP or Hitokiri, but there is no chasm if we talk about Warden. Warden was strong in 7th season after reworks and he is still S-Tier now, he is strong/equal to all new heroes/reworks (except Raider maybe).
The game is going in the right direction, reworks makes new characters viable and that makes game better. They can't stop making new characters, because we play service-game and Ubi simply need money to develop and support FH.

and thats why ppl stop play...