PDA

View Full Version : "Improved" Dynamic rewards

Father_Giliam
05-18-2019, 05:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/R7lfZb5.png

This isnt an improvement. This is the lowest reward I've seen for a Solo PvE Dominion win since you swapped over to dynamic rewards and these are supposedly improved. If Ubisoft didnt acutally intend for the rewards to be cut this much, they would make the rewards that were earned before the switch to "dynamic" as the baseline and scale up.

garr1999
05-18-2019, 06:32 AM
It depends on how fast the match is if it was about more than 5 to 10 minutes
because the longer the match the more steel you'll earn "that's the dynamic reward system"
this is why I tend to stick to breach since it's longer in time than dominion
where mostly everyone "camps" for kills

Father_Giliam
05-18-2019, 07:24 AM
Yes, thats the point. You have to have a fairly long match to get similar rewards to what you would have got before "dynamic" rewards were introduced to the other modes.

Ubisoft claimed "dynamic" rewards were to standardize the rewards vs time spent + performance to make players feel as though they were not punished for playing anything other than Dominion or Breach. This was supposed to be in an effort to push players into the other gamemodes.

In reality it is a straight downgrade to the previous system on all fronts, with steel, XP, and gear being earned at slower rates across the board. This will only push MORE players to those gamemodes that take longer to complete. If they truly wanted to do what they said they intended they would have made the previous rewards as the bare minimum and have them scale up on longer matches. No one wanted lower gains, except maybe Ubisoft to push microtransactions (possibly because they intend to start winding down development).

Also, yesterday (Thursday) they "tweaked" the numbers as they said the rewards were lower than intended, yet I'm getting around the same if not LOWER rewards since the "tweaking."