PDA

View Full Version : [AC3 R] The stores remain "unvisited"

blackassassi824
05-18-2019, 02:40 AM
Help

Ubi-RealDude
05-18-2019, 07:45 PM
Hey blackassassi824, could you please provide a little more detail about the issue at hand? How far are you in the game, which stores are being marked as "unvisited," etc? Does the issue still occur if you change game save files (from one file back to another) or persist through restarts?

duncanr2n
05-20-2019, 01:23 PM
I'm having the same issue. I'm in Seq 6 right now but I noticed it when I was running around the Frontier after Seq 5 and before Seq 6. I visited all the stores on the Frontier and bought/sold something from each. The Fast Travel icon pops up near each of them now but the store still says unvisited. When to Boston to start Seq 6 and visited all the stores, and two are active now. The store in the center region (I think its the store that Haythem went to?) still remains unvisited even though I have bought\sold there as well. So right now the only two stores I have available in the convoy menus are the two from Boston.

duncanr2n
05-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Any update on this? I'm in Seq 7 and all the stores on the Frontier still say not visited and I cannot send convoys to them. Boston is a bit different. I can sent convoys to all three stores but two of them (north store and south store) still say they are unvisited.

UbiMorning
05-25-2019, 12:56 AM
Hey duncanr2n! Thanks for checking in. Are you able to provide a screenshot from this issue?

duncanr2n
05-25-2019, 06:48 AM
I'll do you one better.

Here's a video showing it.

https://youtu.be/W7CpVpRWfWU

duncanr2n
05-28-2019, 01:34 PM
Looks like this is also happening in New York. I've been to a store there and it also still shows not visited and I'm not able to send convoys to it. Another odd thing is that all three stores in Boston are available for convoys even though they say not visited.

I probably wouldn't really care too much about this but this locks out a trophy and therefore locks out the platinum.

Will this be addressed anytime soon?

Ubi-Swaggins
05-29-2019, 12:26 PM
Hey duncanr2n,

I have passed this along to the team for further investigation, I am afraid we do not have any further information at this time.

duncanr2n
06-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Any update? I knocked out all the trophies including the DLC trophies and the only trophy left is the send caravans to Boston, New York and Frontier.

duncanr2n
07-02-2019, 10:17 PM
No update? It's been over a month

N7Eisbaer
07-03-2019, 09:04 AM
No update? It's been over a month

They obviously have given up on this... Ubisoft have our money already, after all, why care about quality...

Ede-Wolf
07-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Sorry duncanr2n, I read this a little bit late.

You can get your trophy, you only have to switch your convoy destination correctly.

Look at your video, at 2:19 you select the merchant. Maybe you didn't see is the convoy destination. Select a merchant by left right with stick. Select another destination go up or down. In Video you can choose between Boston and Frontier. No New York, because you didn't reach seq 9. This way you can send one convoy to Boston, New York and Frontier.

So unvisited stores are insignificant.

(I have changed description, because now I'm in the game and can test it, sorry if somebody read this before, there were some errors).

duncanr2n
07-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Ede-Wolf thank you, thank you, thank you. I canít believe that I didnít notice that. I think I saw on the map that they show not visited and I just kinda gave up.

Popped in, sent two conveys out to New York and the Frontier and the trophy and platinum popped

Thanks!

abo.al9lo7
10-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Helpa