PDA

View Full Version : No Q&A thread on the forum till now?

Illyrian_King
05-16-2019, 01:22 PM
For today's Warriors Den a Q&A was announced ... before a week. How does it come, that there is no collection thread here in the forums?

Why is Reddit N1 and the forum this much neglected?

Vakris_One
05-16-2019, 02:08 PM
When was the last time they pulled a question from this forum for a Q&A session anyway? I guess they finally decided to stop putting the effort into even pretending this place exists.

The_B0G_
05-16-2019, 02:28 PM
They have always catered to the kids on reddit. Not sure why, but that's how it's always been, Pope only came on here once, I guess the new guy is following his example.

Illyrian_King
05-16-2019, 02:29 PM
When was the last time they pulled a question from this forum for a Q&A session anyway? I guess they finally decided to stop putting the effort into even pretending this place exists.

Last time and basically always ... I can't remember a case, where they didn't.

They have always catered to the kids on reddit. Not sure why, but that's how it's always been, Pope only came on here once, I guess the new guy is following his example.

They claim that Reddit has more followship then the forum ... of course. How should it be different, when all the action happens just there ;b

I can remember, when feedback was requested for the Marching Fire expansion, but JUST in thw forum. All of the sudden, the forum was overflowing with posts. It can also be the exact opposite.

Knight_Raime
05-16-2019, 02:29 PM

The last time they did a Q&A actually.
i'm guessing whatever moderator or 2 that we even have left here probably just forgot about it.

On the bright side this might mean they're forced to answer a lot of the comp community questions.
But they could also pull an Anthem and just ignore everyone asking relevant questions on stream.

-shrug-

Illyrian_King
05-16-2019, 02:37 PM
i'm guessing whatever moderator or 2 that we even have left here probably just forgot about it.

On the bright side this might mean they're forced to answer a lot of the comp community questions.
But they could also pull an Anthem and just ignore everyone asking relevant questions on stream.

-shrug-

Guess they will slightly address some Lawbringer and Raider stuff and tell that "they are monitoring it" ... the rest most likely random garbage stuff.

I am not cutting people's freedom of speech, but there are so many people asking stupid and pointless questions. Often also stuff that has been answered earlier ;b
So the devs always have a big pool of nonsense "gap fillers".

The_B0G_
05-16-2019, 04:45 PM
Last time and basically always ... I can't remember a case, where they didn't.

They claim that Reddit has more followship then the forum ... of course. How should it be different, when all the action happens just there ;b

I can remember, when feedback was requested for the Marching Fire expansion, but JUST in thw forum. All of the sudden, the forum was overflowing with posts. It can also be the exact opposite.

More people go on reddit, but it's also 95% memes. Also reddit is probably the worst place on the internet to try and discuss anything.

Vakris_One
05-16-2019, 05:03 PM
I stand corrected. They did indeed answer some questions form this forum. I guess this time around they either eff-ed up or they only wanted to pool from Reddit.

-shrug-
The comp community on Reddit isn't necessarily a representation of the actual competitive players, ironically enough. It's closer to the comp scene than the regular For Honor Reddit but it still has "Reddit moments".

Tundra 793
05-17-2019, 01:04 AM
When i did the recaps, and for a while after Candle resumed, we did introduce a Q&A section, and the developers did on more than 2 occasions that I recall, answer from our pool of questions.

However, this was something we took upon ourselves to make happen, it wasn't a developer idea, so to make such things happen regularly, it'll take more community commitment.

Ubi-P4in
05-17-2019, 09:44 AM
Just wanted to step in here. As we receive so many questions, feedback and suggestions, when we do the Q&A it helps to have the questions within one thread. This makes it easier to collect the questions and have it ready in time for the stream. It also let's other players see what has already been asked, so they can ask a different question if they wish.

That doesn't mean to say what forum users post is not important.. quite the opposite. A large amount of these type of posts are regularly collected from the forums and sent to the team. I will bring up all of your concerns regarding the Q&A questions process, i'll get back to you when I have more information.

Thanks everyone.

MrB3NX
05-18-2019, 03:30 AM
Just wanted to step in here. As we receive so many questions, feedback and suggestions, when we do the Q&A it helps to have the questions within one thread. This makes it easier to collect the questions and have it ready in time for the stream. It also let's other players see what has already been asked, so they can ask a different question if they wish.

That doesn't mean to say what forum users post is not important.. quite the opposite. A large amount of these type of posts are regularly collected from the forums and sent to the team. I will bring up all of your concerns regarding the Q&A questions process, i'll get back to you when I have more information.

Thanks everyone.

Your words doesn't change a thing

all of the questions are taken from reddit as if we don't F exist .