PDA

View Full Version : hat switch

XyZspineZyX
10-15-2003, 08:06 PM
Am training for a commercial licence and every now and again when i look to the side i find my thumb looking for the hat switch, ha ha, guess ive been playing to much FB. Any other pilots in real time found themselves doing this?

XyZspineZyX
10-15-2003, 08:06 PM
Am training for a commercial licence and every now and again when i look to the side i find my thumb looking for the hat switch, ha ha, guess ive been playing to much FB. Any other pilots in real time found themselves doing this?

XyZspineZyX
10-15-2003, 08:08 PM
You should've bought TrackIR before going into commercial license course. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

=======================================
<font size = 1>
Athlon XP 3200+, FIC AU13 MOBO, DDR 1024M, GeForce4ti4200,
MCP-T SoundStorm, Barracuda IV 7200rpm 60G HDD,
Yes,I got TrackIR/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif , Two M$ SW Pr2(weird but good HOTAS.Bill,let sticks be made!)

=815=Squadron in South Korea
http://cafe.daum.net/il2sturmovik
</font>

XyZspineZyX
10-15-2003, 08:22 PM
But then you'd look three inches to the left and panic when you couldn't see your wing!

XyZspineZyX
10-15-2003, 11:33 PM
Off-topic I know but when I was playing splinter cell a lot I once looked out of the window at night and for a split second I thought about pressing the button to put on my night vision!! I stopped playing it for a while after that, lol.

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 12:39 AM
Well - as long as your out there and you DON'T decide to ram the plane in front of you on the taxi way because he is taking too long - with plans of hitting the REFLY button afterwards - you should be ok - if not - the SEEK HELP NOW!

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 05:27 AM
pudsterIV wrote:
- Am training for a commercial licence and every now
- and again when i look to the side i find my thumb
- looking for the hat switch, ha ha, guess ive been
- playing to much FB. Any other pilots in real time
- found themselves doing this?

------------------------------------------------------------

One time , After taking off in my Beachcraft Bonnanza, I reached down for the "G" key to raise the gear - LOL

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 06:28 AM
During my instructor's course, I was driving home from the airport when I was about to hit a big pot hole. I tried to pull back on the steering wheel to flare my celica to cushion the landing!

P.E.

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 06:54 AM
pudsterIV wrote:
- Am training for a commercial licence and every now
- and again when i look to the side i find my thumb
- looking for the hat switch, ha ha, guess ive been
- playing to much FB. Any other pilots in real time
- found themselves doing this?
-
-

That´s nothing. But when your fingers are looking for Ctrl E, you are in serious trouble.

http://www.uploadit.org/files/141003-sigu.gif

There goes the siren that warns of the air raid. Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak. Out for the scramble we've got to get airborne. Got to get up for the coming attack.

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 07:12 AM
Plastic_Elvis wrote:
- During my instructor's course, I was driving home
- from the airport when I was about to hit a big pot
- hole. I tried to pull back on the steering wheel to
- flare my celica to cushion the landing!

coturnix wrote
That´s nothing. But when your fingers are looking for Ctrl E, you are in serious trouble

********* Both are great replies - LMAO - JK-1 *********