PDA

View Full Version : [Maintenance Alert] All Platforms - May 16th 2019

FredEx919
05-15-2019, 09:27 PM
Hello everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance tomorrow, May 16th, at 9:00 AM ET / 13h00 PM UTC for v2.09.2. Maintenance is scheduled to last about 1.5hrs until 10:30 AM ET / 14h30 PM UTC across all platforms. The following changes will be made with this update.

PROGRESSION
Dynamic Rewards

[Adjustment] Tweaked the dynamic rewards values to adjust the amount of XP and steel rewarded at the end of matches.
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where the rewards from Duel vs. AI were pulling from the wrong reward pool.

Developer Comments: We’ve monitored the reward gains over the week and saw the system wasn’t behaving as intended. On top of that there was a bug with the minimum rewards from Duel vs. AI that resulted in an even lower value for this mode.

FIGHTER
Highlander

[Bug Fix] Fixed an exploit that allowed the Highlander to consistently remain in invulnerability frames by "Wave Dashing"

Elzilladakill
05-16-2019, 01:32 AM
Thats the character you're tweaking? Seriously? So out of all the characters you have you pick a technical one and let that fat piece of **** with his smug ****ing club untouched.

DecoyShadow
05-16-2019, 02:22 PM
any new about the shinobi guard direction and dodges bug fix?

Unregistered
05-16-2019, 02:39 PM
This is the only game that I have issues with the audio not playing through my tv it will play sound through my headset only will there be a fix for that

RelykThe3rd
05-16-2019, 11:32 PM
After this update was released I was not able to play all day and I still can't what's happening?

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 02:18 PM
Do not listen to the community about raider being op. He is fine the way he is.people need to adapt to the play style and need to stop complaining About a simple stun tap.
If they see the patterns then they can see opportunities to counter his offense . People are simply being too sensitive to this subject when the rework came just two weeks ago.

Metalwarrior
05-17-2019, 05:47 PM
Nobushi needs a buff not a nerf
Hidden stances was the inly and unique tool she had
Buff Nobushi with an unblockable i dont know but dont nerf her she is even that strong

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 02:19 AM
I can't play now all it says is error code 7-00000004 v27.98.

Warluck_19
05-21-2019, 11:49 PM
They are still updating bugs that I don't even see, but they won't even think about getting split screen mode, even if a lot of people is asking for it, even if they wanted to put it in the beginning, a lot of people would buy the game only for the split screen mode, they could make more profit be cause they get more clients so what's stopping them?