PDA

View Full Version : Uncompleteable Melange Silos in 1.0.5

Auld_Jack
05-15-2019, 07:05 PM
I'm unable to complete the Melange Silos on Kirite in 1.0.5. I've destroyed all visible Legion and patrolled all internal paths and the desert surrounding the facility a number of times, but no more Legion show up and there is no "Legion music" at any point during my patrols. I've opened the Electrum Rush Cache. I've gone away and come back later to find more Legion present (no surprise), dispatched them, patrolled again, yet the Prospector Guard haven't come in and so the facility still isn't completed. No outlaws are present, either.

[CORRECTED] I'm at the middle of Act 3, after taking down the prime on Sonatus but before the cutscene that introduces the dreadnought.

To be clear, this is Melange Silos, not Melange Sensors. I've never had trouble at the location before so I suspect it's either a change in 1.0.5 or another transient glitch.

RESOLVED. I finally found an imp riding on a Prospector Guard ship outside of the facility. Once I dispatched that imp (to the considerable annoyance of the prospector), the ruin was taken over by the Prospector Guard and the location is now complete.

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 08:58 PM
I am glad you were able to resolve this issue Auld_Jack!