PDA

View Full Version : Fix your game.

tnucami
05-15-2019, 05:05 PM
Last night I completed Orange Belt, hooray, however despite being connected to the internet in game and on uPlay I was given an error message that said something like it could not reach the server and would I like to retry. I did, loads of times and it wouldn't post. I unlocked Green Belt obviously, but not getting to post my (awful) score is quite annoying and has put me off trying again. I love this game, I am ranked 1374, but issues like these, broken replays, no ninja replays, "premium currency" purchases disappearing from inventories and the dreaded stutters and probably more just make me not want to try any more. I regret digitally purchasing the "gold edition" because I guess I'll never get the physical sticker book that was literally advertised to me at the time of purchase. Please fix the things that are wrong with the game, RedLynx and stop lying that you are working on the fixes, they never came with the DLC, we don't get patches or updates, please please please fix the stuff that's wrong with the game! I want to keep enjoying it. I don't know if I'll ever manage Orange Belt again, i might not even try again when the risk is there I can't post my times to the leader board, no matter how terrible.

Kugelhagelfisch
05-17-2019, 07:37 AM
I'll post here because it's essentially the same issue. Fix game saves, please!
I've bought the game two days ago and grinded my way to level 42 for the new bike and then went to sleep. I've started the game just now and I'm level 23. What's going on with that? A full day of progress is just gone. Why is there no local file keeping track of this stuff when your server can't handle it?
Don't give me funny business about my internet either. Wildlands, ANNO, and Division 2 work perfectly fine.

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 07:37 PM
Hi tnucami! I apologize for your negative experience with Trials Rising. Do you have any screenshots or videos from this issue?

Hello Kugelhagelfisch. Thank you for the report. Do you have any screenshots or videos as well?