PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Trilogy Confirmed

deathjesteruk
12-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Its been confirmed by Sam Worthington that he has signed for a three Avatar Movie deal. Here is the article below:

Article Here (http://www.adfero.co.uk/news/sam-worthington-signed-avatar-trilogy--$1342999.htm)

deathjesteruk
12-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Its been confirmed by Sam Worthington that he has signed for a three Avatar Movie deal. Here is the article below:

Article Here (http://www.adfero.co.uk/news/sam-worthington-signed-avatar-trilogy--$1342999.htm)

cravinmild
12-13-2009, 09:28 AM
sounds like it will be the next Star Wars, I loved those shows

Chibi_Chaingun
12-14-2009, 09:03 AM
I didn't even read the article, this was basically said some time a while back that there are plans for a trilogy, provided people want it (it makes enough money at the box office). If it doesn't, don't expect sequels.

EAPTRTPATP
12-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Avatar was an awesome movie and one of my all time favs. Worldwide, the film earned an estimated $232,180,000 in its opening weekend. It should be fine money wise for the next movie. lets just hope that the producers don't let us down in the sequel or the trilogy is gone.

frybrain
12-24-2009, 03:23 PM
James Cameron said he has the story arc written for two sequels, and he said they are going to be made if Avatar made enough money. (Which it definitely is going to)

paul249
12-25-2009, 04:08 AM
im sure james cameron said something about him retiring after Avatar was made, not sure if this is true though, but im sure i heard it in an interview once.

So the sequel mightnt be made by james, which will be an epic fail, unless they get a director who can actually deal with a film like this. maybe the spielberg?

Keeper_of_Navi
12-25-2009, 07:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paul249:
im sure james cameron said something about him retiring after Avatar was made, not sure if this is true though, but im sure i heard it in an interview once.

So the sequel mightnt be made by james, which will be an epic fail </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt that if he said "HE" was going to make a trilogy he would let someone else take the reigns for the next 2

I'm overjoyed that we are going to be going back to Pandora 2 more times, and as far as the next one being a letdown I highly, highly, doubt that, look at Cameron's Terminators, the first one was epic, but the second one was by far better then the first, if this is any indication, the next Avatar movie will be unimaginable, Its almost hard trying to imagine the sequel being better, but James Cameron can do it