PDA

View Full Version : STALIN's word for today

Endrju
03-01-2005, 02:58 AM
"Attacking requires great bravery. In Red Army, one needs even greater bravery to retreat."

Endrju
03-01-2005, 02:58 AM
"Attacking requires great bravery. In Red Army, one needs even greater bravery to retreat."

Jasko76
03-01-2005, 03:10 AM
His hemorrhoids must have been particularily bad that day!

Endrju
03-01-2005, 04:23 AM
I am curious if also in VVS there were NKWD sections that "encouraged" pilots to fight. Of course not counting political officers...

Zayets
03-01-2005, 04:49 AM
Stalin does not even deserve to be mentioned anywhere.Exactly as Hitler. The last one was burned, the first one burried somewhere where I do hope it will be build a public toilet.My hate for that man does not have limits.In fact for both of them.If I think twice, for every dictator dead or alive.

Endrju
03-01-2005, 07:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zayets:
Stalin does not even deserve to be mentioned anywhere.Exactly as Hitler. The last one was burned, the first one burried somewhere where I do hope it will be build a public toilet.My hate for that man does not have limits.In fact for both of them.If I think twice, for every dictator dead or alive. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't admire Stalin, just contrary. I wanted only to expose some reality of the Soviet Union, becouse this reality concerns us in certain way. In the game we only see how delightful is to fly soviet planes, but we don't know how it was to live in USSR. This is just the other side of the coin.

TgD Thunderbolt56
03-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Stalin was a paranoid tyrant. I think we can all agree on that, but closing our eyes to history will doom us to repeat it...good or bad.

TB

Spartan_GR
03-01-2005, 08:21 AM
Stalin was a paranoid dictator. Simple. Another famous saying from him is "when you kill one is a tragedy, when you kill 10 millions is a statistic". I suppose that this says it all about that man.