PDA

View Full Version : game medals and times wrong??

ubijohnandsam11
05-14-2019, 10:09 AM
ok.. so i was playing trials rising last night and was trying to get platinum medal on breaking bad track beginners level as i have now gone back to get the platinum levels from higher ranking.. anyways. i thought to myself if i can watch the top players playback which is 31 seconds and diamond i can surely see how they are so fast.. in watching their playback its shows they don't actually finish at 31 seconds at all.. but 1 min 31 seconds... which has utterly confused me as i am finishing at 50 seconds or less.. on playing against this players ghost as well and being miles ahead i still lost at 43 seconds... is this a serious medal glitch? or hasnt his replay of what he went back and did actually there and only records the first run? because something is seriously wrong with the ghost vs player and timing of that tack and a fair few medals and timings of others are seriously wrong from playing against their ghost too..

Ubi-Raziel
05-14-2019, 10:44 AM
We are aware of this and it has been escalated to our development team for review.

From what I understand they definitely did not achieve those times, but I'm waiting for confirmation.