PDA

View Full Version : Cent Parry Time Changed 100% why?

froggy.style
05-14-2019, 08:56 AM
the cent unblock able from the sides when he yells incontinent or whatever is not the same parry time as it was before. i was like 99% able to parry this and now its like 25% only. Something is completely different. did the devs change the parry timing on this move or is it an inconsistent bug?

maybe ill go into the training and see if its different on the bot and ill repost. its super annoying because thats the only cent attack i ever really parry and now I'm getting crushed by them.

PonE-Sharp
05-14-2019, 03:07 PM
Which platform are you on? cause I can definitely tell you on PC parry timings all around feel off since the new season.

bLACK.bEACH
05-15-2019, 07:51 AM
I just posted a similar thread stating that the entire game feels off on Xbox as well. The parry timing, guardbreak counters and attack ranges are off. Also people are getting dropped from matches so much more often than normal to.

froggy.style
05-15-2019, 08:09 AM
yea, i saw your thread too. Im on PC and something is off since the patch. I notice it more on the cent because i know his parry timings so well. Please look into it ubi. what happened? :/