PDA

View Full Version : [AC3 R] Assassins Creed III Remastered for PS VITA

Iiwonders
05-13-2019, 05:00 AM
Following my Tweet from Ubisoft I was told to discuss this topic in their forums with other users here. Now before you guise saying anything yes we all know Sony has cut off the Vita, but that doesn’t mean they did NOT cut off the people that still play this beauty with loads Potential handheld device.
It’s 2019 we get it everything is about the “Switch” But I know tons of gamers that still use the device for gaming. We (A Strong Striving Vita Community) would love to see Ubisoft Port over an Assassins Creed 3 Remastered For the Vita. As far as performance wise we’ve found a way to overclock the device. I gave AC: Liberation a Try with it overclocked 25-30 FPS nothing lower. What do you think? The Vita is not dead, You all gave up too early. We’re not asking for much, not like A Divison port which would be cool af too, just saying. But it’d be real nice to see Ubisoft taking in their Communities Advice and making us A new solid Joint. I don’t even want credit I just want a New Solid Game to play.

Best Regards, I hope to see something soon!

To: Ubisoft, The Development Team, Community, and to The PSVita Community.

DerHowl
05-13-2019, 12:05 PM
You need to know that there is zero to none chance of this actually happening. No way in hell could Vita run AC3 Remastered with the hardware it has, unless ofc, you want to run it with like 5-10 fps tops.