PDA

View Full Version : clash barbedwire glitch

real_marceckos
05-13-2019, 02:52 AM
i have been killed by players using clash glitch in ranked

tendzz
05-13-2019, 07:02 AM
I want a fix for this as well. There are entire youtube videos out on how to do it. its plain unfair

Ubi-Gumdrops
05-13-2019, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the additional reports guys, this is actively being investigated.

Kayron_16
05-13-2019, 03:58 PM
Is there no way to just disable deployable shields and clash until this is fixed? I know updates for consoles need to go through PS4 and XBOX 1st so this glitch is going to be around for a long time yet. Also what is going to happen to people exploiting this constantly right now?

Linkawk
05-13-2019, 07:15 PM
it was investigated a year ago.. nothing happened. same glitches.
shield deployable glitch is back .. people doing same old garbage again Support Staff...

Does the report button work dude?
I reported people doing the same **** a year ago... and they come back a year later doing same thing.
How is this fair to customer who play legit WHEN u guys do nothing about ?

UbiGabrinth
05-13-2019, 11:24 PM
We do not have further information on what will be done by the team to resolve this issue. We hope to have more information soon.

NotSchmopie
05-14-2019, 05:44 AM
I've loved this game, so much that I have multiple accounts and play regularly, but can't do it anymore. How can you not fix a persistent issue and those who use it not call them cheaters? How can you continue to introduce operators that break the game and take ages to fix the problems, or rework maps that no one wanted? I'm done Ubi. Learn to fix your mistakes and listen to the community. I won't be back til you make some changes.

UbiMorning
05-16-2019, 07:05 PM
Thank you for your feedback NotSchmopie. I apologize for any frustration regarding these exploits. I assure you the R6 Team are working to resolve these exploits as soon as they can. These issues can be complicated, so we do not have an ETA at this time for when a fix will be pushed to the live servers. The Siege team will be updating this thread with more details (https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-349871-16/top-issues-and-community-concerns). If you would like to help with reporting this issue, please upvote or contribute to this R6Fix report (https://r6fix.ubi.com/test-server/TTS-12202-Glitch_clash), which has been confirmed by the Dev team.