PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion First Person

NiPx_Dxrkwave
05-13-2019, 12:01 AM
Here I am again with another suggestion.

I think for pure immersion that full first person would be insane. Whilst still having the option to toggle between the views like in Battlefront 2. It would make the game so much more immersive. I know it is never done in a Ghost Recon game.

What do you guys think? Would you like it whilst still having the option to toggle to the old settings like wildlands but also having a full 1st person mode? Yes or No?

Captain_Summers
05-13-2019, 12:45 PM
You do realise don't you that the first Ghost Recon and all it's DLC's were ONLY first person. It was a much harder and much more realistic game.

It was only when the consoles got a version they switched to the dumber 3rd person because it helped the children and casual players.

Now those children have grown up and are working at Ubisoft, all the damn GR games are 3rd person, but you're right. 1st person should be an option at the least because of immersion, situational awareness and the ability to properly apply tactical combat manoeuvres.

NiPx_Dxrkwave
05-13-2019, 01:19 PM
Damn, and I thought I played them all. Wish I could play an old GR game in first person. Yeah if that is the case, I think if they could implement it back it would be so much better. You can actually do some realistic milsim and tactical play.

Hugo-FOU
05-13-2019, 01:36 PM
I personally hate first person view games, but would be whole heartedly in favour of an OPTION to play this way. Wildlands, whilst it didn’t have this feature was all about choice. The more choice players have the better.

NiPx_Dxrkwave
05-13-2019, 02:09 PM
I personally hate first person view games, but would be whole heartedly in favour of an OPTION to play this way. Wildlands, whilst it didnít have this feature was all about choice. The more choice players have the better.

Yes indeed. Like Battlefront 2. You can play third person and swap between shoulders to better see around corners. And if youre a FPS kinda guy you can play full first person by just the press of a button to toggle it.