PDA

View Full Version : Classes and cheesy drones = No $$ from me

Ericjames2k2
05-12-2019, 05:40 PM
GRW was what brought me into the world of Clancy games. It was an awesome shooter sim with believable evildoers, who you felt good about putting down. Drones, transformer batmobiles are ridiculous who cares about destroying machines? Machines are neither good or evil, where is the gratification of punishing evil? Garishly dressed villians, can you get a little more hacky? The cartel was a real world threat, this is utter fiction.
In GRW, I loved trying to snipe from as far away as I could, or going into enemy territory with my ar on single shot and silently dispatching everyone or just going close quarter kills. Classes are going to take away the ability to be an all around badass. I am not one who switches loadouts constantly either, so don't throw that at me either. I stopped playing GRW teir 19, mostly because it glitched my psn achievements.

Spitfirex8286
05-12-2019, 05:46 PM
This company is completely ruining the series. I agree, I don't want some future realistic crap. BUT if the game was a true tactical shooter. I could look past it. But the fact they aren't even including AI squads mates.. adding drones.. "being the hunted" this game has flop written all over it.

It will be in the $20 used game bargain bin in no time. Maybe then I'll pick it up just to kill some time here and there.

KagatoAC
05-12-2019, 06:31 PM
This company is completely ruining the series. I agree, I don't want some future realistic crap. BUT if the game was a true tactical shooter. I could look past it. But the fact they aren't even including AI squads mates.. adding drones.. "being the hunted" this game has flop written all over it.

It will be in the $20 used game bargain bin in no time. Maybe then I'll pick it up just to kill some time here and there.

but then they will take the server offline, and you will own a drink coaster :D

swadedtx
05-12-2019, 07:55 PM

In Wildlands I like the graphics maps are nice I like alot of the movement (sprinting could be slowed down) other than that everything else like drones down and never out I have a problem with.