PDA

View Full Version : NO AI teammates,this is GhostRecon ???

SkyMGun
05-12-2019, 04:17 PM
How I play for only one player ?GhostRecon was had AI teammates all the time.Why BP not??

SofaJockey
05-12-2019, 04:45 PM
How I play for only one player ?GhostRecon was had AI teammates all the time.Why BP not??

Play online with random party members or friends.

/solved. :cool:

Eddy_Hawk
05-12-2019, 04:49 PM

Play with randoms that are never going to do what you want and they will be in the other side of the map doing stupid things.

Solved :cool:

Without AI teammates is not a Ghost Recon.

SofaJockey
05-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Without AI teammates is not a Ghost Recon.

Denial is pointless.

If you don't like what the next Ghost Recon game offers, that's your choice.

But working with others is the solution as that is how the game is designed. :)

Spitfirex8286
05-12-2019, 05:03 PM
One of the most asked for features with Wildlands was the ability to select our squads loadout and outfiut. It's almost like the dev team said to themselves, Hey.. they don't like our characters, lets just not give them any in the next game. A I'm taking my ball and going home mentality. N o AI teammates, means a instant no buy from me. I want realism. I one man wrecking crew is going the other direction. I don't have very many friends who play games. And I don't want to play with random people. I don't enjoy that. Way to drop the ball yet again.

Keltimus
05-12-2019, 05:14 PM
One of the most asked for features with Wildlands was the ability to select our squads loadout and outfiut. It's almost like the dev team said to themselves, Hey.. they don't like our characters, lets just not give them any in the next game. A I'm taking my ball and going home mentality. N o AI teammates, means a instant no buy from me. I want realism. I one man wrecking crew is going the other direction. I don't have very many friends who play games. And I don't want to play with random people. I don't enjoy that. Way to drop the ball yet again.

What was also very highly demanded was improved AI behavior and more complex commands.

Some people just can't seem to know the difference between a sequel and a spin off. This is not a Ghost Recon story, this is a Nomad story. Hence should have been titled Tom Clancy's Nomad: Breakpoint.

Spitfirex8286
05-12-2019, 05:29 PM
What was also very highly demanded was improved AI behavior and more complex commands.

Some people just can't seem to know the difference between a sequel and a spin off. This is not a Ghost Recon story, this is a Nomad story. Hence should have been titled Tom Clancy's Nomad: Breakpoint.

Better yet.. they should just call it Nomad: Breakpoint. Remove Ghost Recon from the title name completely. Because this lone wolf garbage is not Ghost Recon. Instead of fixing the problem, they are calling it " a survival game" Lazy man's approach.

friday_mortimer
05-12-2019, 10:18 PM

I seriously can't stand reading your comments in every thread about "just playing with randoms".
How about no?

We're not all millenial basement dwellers that want to run and gun and scream into their headset.

If you want to play like an ***hole, go ahead, but we don't. So shut the **** up. Thanks.