PDA

View Full Version : Dreadnaught Overload

BrainyMerlin
05-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Ubisoft has to fix the Dreadnoughts repetition thing, no player is that mindless to want to keep revisiting that scenario. Iím in Act 6 and after awhile those dreadnoughts drain the fun out of the game. I I donít get up to destroy them in time I have Primes to deal with AGAIN. Enough, send a patch that ends this very boring process. THANKS.

dossaer
05-21-2019, 09:42 AM
I tend to agree that the time between Dreadnaughts arriving in the end game (post update) seems much shorter.

There was another thread that talked about a way to peacefully explore Atlas after defeating Grax.. thatíd be nice but Iíd settle for longer time between Dreadnaught spawns.

Auld_Jack
05-21-2019, 05:20 PM
I don't know about dreadnought respawn time, but I'm pretty sure that prior to the update, you had 10 minutes after the dreadnought arrived before it dropped its first prime, but now that's down to 2-1/2 minutes. You really have to jump on the dreadnought the moment you get the notification.

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! I will pass this on to the Starlink team.

coralcarl4
10-18-2019, 11:11 PM
I notice that about 5 months later the spawn time is still 2.5 minutes

UbiDork
10-28-2019, 04:30 AM
coralcarl4: Hey there! Sorry for the delay! Just to check in, you're still having an issue with the spawn time in your game?