PDA

View Full Version : The Tom Clancy name is dead..

UseMyDonkeyLegs
05-11-2019, 08:39 PM
We longer buy Tom Clancy games because they are great.. We only buy them because it has "Tom clancy" in it

Sad..

B_616e6f6e
05-11-2019, 08:52 PM
That's been the case for years, bud.

Thing is, if these games weren't "Tom Clancy's" I wouldn't be on this forum being this vocal.

NiPx_Dxrkwave
05-11-2019, 09:56 PM
For me Ghost Recon is still Ghost Recon. I enjoyed Wildlands and hell I still do. I like it that they brought it into full open world so you can plan everything and not just follow a linear storyline. It is nice that the devs want to take a new direction for the new game. It keeps it fresh. It is very difficult to keep pleasing everyone. I think they already listened a lot and brought a lot of requested features in. I must agree a constant internet connection isnt really the best situation for me either because I sometimes crash. But I played every game from Ghost Recon and Assassins Creed. And they did never dissapoint me. Before saying that Tom Clancy is dead, we can better wait for the actual gameplay and the updates after. Maybe they still got some neat surprises. Wildlands in the beginning was a little empty too, but after time they made it so much better with all these updates.

This is just my opinion about the whole situation. What my point is, I think we just got to have patience and then take conclusions after.

Lunatic LK47
05-11-2019, 10:12 PM
For me Ghost Recon is still Ghost Recon. I enjoyed Wildlands and hell I still do. I like it that they brought it into full open world so you can plan everything and not just follow a linear storyline. It is nice that the devs want to take a new direction for the new game. It keeps it fresh. It is very difficult to keep pleasing everyone. I think they already listened a lot and brought a lot of requested features in. I must agree a constant internet connection isnt really the best situation for me either because I sometimes crash. But I played every game from Ghost Recon and Assassins Creed. And they did never dissapoint me. Before saying that Tom Clancy is dead, we can better wait for the actual gameplay and the updates after. Maybe they still got some neat surprises. Wildlands in the beginning was a little empty too, but after time they made it so much better with all these updates.

This is just my opinion about the whole situation. What my point is, I think we just got to have patience and then take conclusions after.
Uh, no, the state of the game as it stands now is NOT acceptable, period. I should not have to wait for a f-u-c-k-i-n-g year for the game to be fixed, period.

NiPx_Dxrkwave
05-11-2019, 10:24 PM
No one told you that you have to buy or pre order. It is your own choice. Like I said. It is hard to please every individual at the same time, every time.

TreFacTor
05-11-2019, 10:27 PM
I can't see how any Clancy fan is satisfied with this lazy contradictory effort. I'm frankly insulted by it.

Gonzo_850
05-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Yeah TomClancy stands for generic scifi military shooter now. Very disappointing.

https://youtu.be/iuS121FVdQE