PDA

View Full Version : Any plans on adding GRFS Features?

Supernova714.
05-10-2019, 08:19 PM
I absolutely loved Future Soldier, and was kinda of hoping this hidden Ghost Recon game was it, but that's okay, Breakpoint looks sick as hell, Wolves vs Ghosts PvP would be pretty damn close to Ghosts vs Bodark. Any plans on adding the gunsmith feature into Breakpoint PvP? And also, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add the x3 Taser and hacking feature. I loved that part of Future Soldier, hacking/ getting hacked added so much tension and made the game so much more fun.

xxFratosxx
05-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Sounds like you want conflict mode from Future Soldier which is cool. I 'm with you. Conflict mode was literally the best PvP mode in Ghost Recon imo. I really like the hacking which sort of remind of interrogation method to reveal the enemy allies. However I believe this would be needed in a separate mode. Reason cause some players don't like being marked which is fair. A separate mode will require work but I believe it will make the gameplay more tactical to protect your teammates and capture the enemy off guard.

Will they ever go back to conflict mode? I hope so. The more modes this game get besides the typical quick match,rank match, custom match the better. I like these options but what will make the game more interesting is the variety of modes. Conflict, Elimination, Search and Destroy, and more.