PDA

View Full Version : Please make host decide the difficulty

NoVa_Erk
05-10-2019, 07:31 PM
As we know in ghost recon wildlands we always have the ability to switch difficulties. EVEN in a Party. I want the Option to enable host only decide difficulty and several other options so everyone is forced to play on that difficulty host choose.

mezzatron
05-10-2019, 07:33 PM
I agree with this. Because if you have 3 players that are playing on Extreme and are playing slow and super careful, the 1 guy on Arcade difficulty can just run around guns blazing, which ruins the experience for the rest of the team.

D-from-Oxford
05-10-2019, 08:15 PM
+1

I said this about Wildlands before it was released. HUD and difficulty should be determined by host.

Kean_1
05-10-2019, 08:25 PM
+1 ....I agree. Some options like this should be "global" set by the host vs. individual choices.

Even when playing with friends who all agree on what options to turn on / off, it's much more convenient when this can simply be set by the host instead of everyone going through a checklist to make sure they're all on the same page.

WarChild421
05-10-2019, 08:25 PM
When selecting options like difficulty, or hud options, or any other option that would effect difficulty. The options should be pushed to everyone in the lobby by the lobby maker. This would keep all the players on the same level. These options should be able to be seen when joining a group so you know if you want to join that one or not.

TreFacTor
05-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Simple fix would be to just select the difficulty you want to match make for.

NoVa_Erk
05-11-2019, 11:16 PM
When selecting options like difficulty, or hud options, or any other option that would effect difficulty. The options should be pushed to everyone in the lobby by the lobby maker. This would keep all the players on the same level. These options should be able to be seen when joining a group so you know if you want to join that one or not.

Yes, fully agree. Host should AT least have an Option to make host options free or by host. And this Option affects for hud, difficulty and stuff Like this!

FvByFv
07-31-2019, 11:05 AM
I 120% agree with this. Host should be able to set everything or set it as free customization. I hate that some guys could have detection clouds and such. I also hate that playing with friends we have to do a checklist when I'd gladly set it all up for us.

Hugo-FOU
07-31-2019, 01:26 PM
Simple fix would be to just select the difficulty you want to match make for.

I think this is the best solution.

Select one of the difficulties or mixed option.

Kean_1
07-31-2019, 06:31 PM
I think this is the best solution.

Select one of the difficulties or mixed option.

That works swell for matchmaking (perhaps even a searchable lobby system) but for those of us joining friends, it would be nice if the host sets the parameters for the session including some menu options (e.g. HUD, etc.). It's more convenient than everyone going through a checklist of what to turn on/off so we're all on the same page.

AI BLUEFOX
07-31-2019, 09:37 PM
That works swell for matchmaking (perhaps even a searchable lobby system) but for those of us joining friends, it would be nice if the host sets the parameters for the session including some menu options (e.g. HUD, etc.). It's more convenient than everyone going through a checklist of what to turn on/off so we're all on the same page.

This.

Gmoneymozart
08-01-2019, 03:13 AM
Host? Or perhaps a party vote?

Perhaps just an option to choose when matchmaking?

Hugo-FOU
08-01-2019, 08:07 AM

So more of a convenience thing amongst friends, good point.

Kean_1
08-01-2019, 07:02 PM
So more of a convenience thing amongst friends, good point.

Yeah, in my case, I played with a couple different groups and while we all stayed with the same difficulty level while playing together (usually extreme), many of our options for HUD, minimap, crosshair, auto aim. etc. were different. .....which would require all of us to essentially go through a checklist to change them so we were all on the same page.

It would have been nice as a host to simply select an option that would change those globally for everyone on your team.

Gargantucon
08-01-2019, 08:55 PM
It would also be nice to be able to choose a "stealth only" option... You set off an alarm, you wipe automatically... I'd like to see a mission restart option as well... If you're trying to beat a level a certain way that's more difficult than usual, it'd be nice just to be able to restart the mission instead of everyone having to frag themselves.

In solo player player mode, I'd like the option to turn my AI team off... It's been awhile since I've played Wildlands, so that may have been added already, but that seems like an easy way to appease both the people that want an AI squad in Breakpoint and those who don't.

Kean_1
08-01-2019, 09:08 PM
In solo player player mode, I'd like the option to turn my AI team off... It's been awhile since I've played Wildlands, so that may have been added already, but that seems like an easy way to appease both the people that want an AI squad in Breakpoint and those who don't.

GRB is being being released without the team AI already. That won't be introduced until after the game releases. .....so, the game will still be set up for solo and team AI will likely just be an option when it's finally introduced. ....or co-op of course which you will already be able to do.

Kahrkura
08-02-2019, 02:45 AM
I too would very much like to have difficulty and HUD options to be set by the host. I stayed out of Wildlands matchmaking because this feature wasn't included.