PDA

View Full Version : Will character will be always on the left side of the screen?

Sash0_
05-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Quick question as I didn't see anywhere in the gameplay walkthrough trailer of characters switching shoulders view. Can we get answers from devs or if someone here can reply?

Thank you!

premiumart
05-10-2019, 01:59 PM
I expect such a feature to be in the game. At least i would really want it to be in game.

WarChild421
05-10-2019, 02:12 PM
I would like if Breakpoint does the auto should switch like WL when needed, but then switch back to which ever shoulder you have set as primary. Want to be a left handed shooter, but need to go round a left corner, it auto switches to the right shoulder, as you round it and if not shooting it should auto switch back to the left.

mezzatron
05-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Quick question as I didn't see anywhere in the gameplay walkthrough trailer of characters switching shoulders view. Can we get answers from devs or if someone here can reply?

Thank you!

Hey Sash0, it's good to see you back in to Ghost Recon.

I would also like to see the option to be able to switch shoulders manually with the press of a button.

Hobbe2008
05-12-2019, 02:16 PM
When he reaches the Buggy and takes out the hostiles coming from the rear he's shooting from the left shoulder.

Dautrat
05-19-2019, 02:35 AM
The idea of identifying your dominant hand on char creation and proving dexterity are both great ideas for this game.

B_616e6f6e
05-19-2019, 06:59 AM
I would like if Breakpoint does the auto should switch like WL when needed

This and the stance control should be *manual only*.

It was a pain in the *** when you wanted to ADS but your character decides to leave cover and consequently gets shot to death.

AI BLUEFOX
05-19-2019, 12:10 PM
When he reaches the Buggy and takes out the hostiles coming from the rear he's shooting from the left shoulder.

Yep, I noticed that too, and I rewatched to find out if it happened.

What worried me about it in the play through is that the player didn't switch shoulders when circling around clockwise to get a clearer view. There will be shoulder swapping in the game. There was also a moment where Nomad appeared to lean so that will be interesting to explore further.