PDA

View Full Version : Wearing the 1, 2 or 3 point webbing weapon

MiiMiir
05-10-2019, 11:29 AM
Hello, if I understand correctly in breakpoint there will be only one main weapon rifle.
I find it very good for immersion.
There is something that bugs me a lot since wildlands.
Why does the weapon fit on a backpack?
It's not at all realistic ...
I would like everyone who thinks like me to say it here and at the limit make a petition to have the main weapon that holds with a strap as in MGS V.
It's so much more immersive and realistic than having a weapon on a backpack.
In addition, the transition between the aim and the storage of the weapon is not at all realistic, the weapon teleports ...
Thank you to all those who want to bring my voice so that we put the weapon with a strap with a 1,2 or 3 point!
Another thing it would be great to have ropes to get off the helicopter! As in arma 3!
It will allow to have a different approach in coop.
Thank you !

WarChild421
05-10-2019, 02:05 PM
I agree having the weapons jump to the backpack is just strange. Having a 1 or 2 point harness would be great, no one should use a 3 point. Having the gun cross slung in front or shoulder slung would be cool. They would need to add a sling to the weapons.

premiumart
05-10-2019, 02:12 PM
I liked the method of "holstering"the main weapon in MGS V. I guess having the weapons on a sling in this game would lead to clipping issues.

mezzatron
05-10-2019, 02:12 PM
I would also like to make sure that you are limited to the use of that weapon you have equipped throughout the mission and DO NOT have access to 1000 weapons mid-mission.
You should only be able to change at a rally point / safe house. Or pick up weapons from downed enemies.

I know the devs would like to make the game accessible to all types of gamers, at least make this limitation for the 'Extreme' difficulty setting.