PDA

View Full Version : Instant deck

Cjwalker888
05-09-2019, 10:40 PM
1 thing i hate is when the voting is finished every week you have to look at your tvt deck and then go to deck creator and select the cards to build the deck yourself.

I cant be the only one but I have to create the top row with the tvt cards we voted on. Then go back and look at the 2nd row and then put them in.

In would like a feature whereas once the voting is done, there is a little icon saying " create" next to where it says upgrade

If you click it, the tvt deck is automatically put in to the last deck slot, meaning you don't have to create it yourself. If the deck contains cards you have not acquired the option is grayed out and does not apply

Birdm4n77
10-13-2019, 12:38 PM
Great catch, this should totally be done with an expansion of decks (up to 6-8 decks instead of only 4?). With 6 themes -including neutral- you only have an option to keep 3 decks you favour if you leave 1 deck for tw practice/events/challenges.

@Buck/Toller, are there any near-future plans to do the expansion of decks?

Ubi-Toller
10-15-2019, 04:17 PM
It's something we have been pushing for, that's for sure! No plans set up as of right now, but we'll continue to bring it up.