PDA

View Full Version : [Maintenance Alert] All Platforms (v2.09.1) – May 9th 2019

FredEx919
05-08-2019, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance for v2.09.1 tomorrow, Thursday May 9th 2019, at 9:00AM ET / 13:00 PM UTC. Maintenance should last until about 10:00 ET / 14:00 PM UTC with a downtime of about 1 hour. The following changes will be made during this maintenance.

Live Update v2.09.1

Raider

Fixed an issue that caused the Raider to be vulnerable to a non tech-able Guard Break during “Raider Storm's” recovery

[B]Lawbringer

[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Lawbringer's Out of Lock Light from Top to be able to switch target. Now, the Out of Lock Light will be from the Right side to avoid this issue

Illyrian_King
05-08-2019, 09:22 PM
I am always in for bug fixes, but now Raider gets another buff and Lawbringer loses his out of lock mix-up entirely.

Please buff Lawbringer, his rework is lackluster.

LostDarknight
05-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Hey what if you just slap a permanent shield a a Raider and be done with it.More buff.THIS IS MAD.Stop allready.You want to piss us all up?Gj

05-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Buff Raider!? You have a carácter with a feat that can kill anyone just by choosing and pressing a single button... Another thar regenerate health in full stance mode... Please buff Centurion, Gladiator and another ones just to even the odds man...

DarthPico
05-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Yeah... Put more buffs to Raider, Jiang Jun, Black Prior and Sakura. They aren't OP at all. Having feats that regenerate in full stance... Or simply choosing who dies pressing a single button... Heavy characters with lights attacks faster than assassins and with hyper Armour... Just let the miserable Centurion, Aramusha and Gladiator with no buffs... They are already paid... Buff the new ones. ;)

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 02:42 PM
Stop buffing already cancer characters and fix our loved ones ffs ubi

KinevKeiwan
05-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Dear developer team,

may you please contribute Information about these balances? Because it seems rather random, then actually working out any actual improvement. I am constantly disappointed and even less motivated to invest in any other Ubisoft games at this rate, because I don't expect it to be different from what I've heard. I would highly appreachiate any changes with actual reasons for the balance, like tests or interviews with people who play those chars, to bacupt those descisions.
I do know that this is a lot of work to do, and there is even more happening at the background we don't know about, but if there is only work done for just 'doing' anything, then this is further bad publicity and a waste of paid money.

The game looks nice, but chars getting ruined and gut descisions are not a good base to improve on.

If you need professional assistance in this specific matter, I suggestst to check on statistics and project management which can be handled by a person or two keeping this up, therefore those people can do this on other games aswell or you assing a small task force on this matter. At this rate you would be able to increase your publicity and more people would actually be interested in affording in game content thus you actually win with this.

Right now I can tell you from first hand that people avoid affording any chars with money because they fear to get (quote) "too nooby to be even playable anymore" (regarding the recent 'rework' of shonguki) or completly unplayable or loose variation like in the lawbringers case (which is my opinion).

What I wish: An actual PUPLIC pinboard or something with the current impressions of the developer team regarding each class (too fast, to slow, too much / less damage, lack of variation, too defensive...) in For Honor to enter into dialog with the community in order to gain more practial Ideas to solve certain issues.

This little patch adds this up, you take away further variation options form a char. Regardless the buff of an other char.
Other heroes did not recieve any rework, like the Peacekeeper for example. Which keeps me wondering why this is.

Thank you for your kind attention regarding this comment, and I hope to hear from further improvements in the problems regarding the game maintenance of the company. And excuse the drastic tone in this message, because I do like the game and want to help improve it.

Max_Pershin
05-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Well, we all have to admit that despite raiders crazy speed and weird animations those changes are good.

Because it doesn't matter if raider strong or not he should not be vulnerable after "kuripita" which lands on target - it is just nonsense and lame and thats why they fixed that.

Lawbringer fix is also wise - when LB running towards you he can attack you from top (fast) or impale you (fast) - so he can play with it all day and it's broken.

Also I'd like to say more about raider.
Well he is strong not. He have good health pool, good damage and speed, but if you good you can still win games against him.
Really, just keep in mind that FAST hit from the top and most of them will be guessing what else they can do to you.

BUT...

Raider becomes real problem as soon as his ping goes up. Im not talking about cheaters and stuff Im just talking about people who just have bad ping in overall.
Thats where hard becomes impossible...

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Is it done the maintenance

DecoyShadow
05-09-2019, 08:16 PM
I am for waiting for a Shinobi guard direction diffrent the dodge direction not aloowing attacks,
can we get updated on this ubi?

Huliosis
05-09-2019, 11:40 PM
i feel like this update broke aramusha maybe im just having an off day but since the update the game has gotten increasingly difficult for me to pull a win not to mention aramusha has been the lowest tier for a while now and hasnt gotten a rework since October which nerfed him to begin with i love that character but hes starting to become unplayable as every other character is getting faster with each update not to mention fighting hitoroki is next to impossible as aramusha regardless of the other players skill im not asking alot either maybe slightly more stamina or speed up his dodge recovery a bit

Sound163
05-10-2019, 01:38 AM
U guys really need to have discussion with comunity , streamers especially , before release this piece of **** "reworks" . But now when u messed up - 1st fix broken animations our 2 new reworked assasins , then we can talk about nerf i guess. thx

Unregistered
05-10-2019, 02:32 AM
For love of jesus, gladiator need buff in atack light, is imposibble play with he

FMulder2021
05-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Lawbringer's rework though sped him up took away an annoying for other players but his only asset, his defense. I personally don't care whether you rework all his combos but what I do know is he needs a stamina boost, because he cannot go into any combos after impale and loses Stam and becomes fatigued too quickly and its pathetic.

razvan1.1
05-11-2019, 10:55 AM
with the last update you've changed the parry time and this is relly bad beacause all the people has learn the game with the last time for parry. now the game its very hard and the people have trouble in handleing . please restore the parry time

HunterxPrey
05-15-2019, 06:45 PM
Raider got buffed again huh? NERF HITOKIRI.