PDA

View Full Version : After few weeks of DragonSlayer Red

zanzaspiritx
05-08-2019, 07:18 AM
Hello !

After few weeks, I think now everbody (even the slowpoke) agree that DragonSlayer Red need a hell of a nerf.

This is the ONLY legend that is already powerfull enough to be played in legend at level 1.
By just beeing played at level 1, she can litterally and easily deal an equivalent of 2000 damage, and still fight after that. No other legend can do that.
And the stronger the opponent card are, the stronger her warcry gets.

Her warcry need a nerf, to be modulated according her level, and certainly never at this power before level 3 or 4.

Thank you !

AndrewWang42
05-11-2019, 07:48 AM
So my issue is not only does she do a tremendous amount of damage, but the damage reduction she brings is devastating as well. And both of these synergize ridiculously well with Fantasy's kit - cards like Blood Elf Bebe, Mr. Slave, Le Bard, and honestly all the swarm stuff too are majorly augmented by her. I consistently see Legendary fantasy players roll her out at levels 1 and 2 and there isn't really another card in the game which is viable at that level.

In a simplistic calculation, any card she hits loses about three-quarters of it's total damage (since you halve its DPS and approximately halve the time it's alive). Thus, if she hits six energy worth of cards she's already worth it just with the warcry, without synergies. Add this to the fact that she puts a charge into Blood Elf Bebe and makes Mr. Slave invincible, and I'm so sad my fantasy cards aren't quite leveled enough to compete in legendary.

EldinenAT
05-21-2019, 11:52 AM
So my issue is not only does she do a tremendous amount of damage, but the damage reduction she brings is devastating as well. And both of these synergize ridiculously well with Fantasy's kit - cards like Blood Elf Bebe, Mr. Slave, Le Bard, and honestly all the swarm stuff too are majorly augmented by her. I consistently see Legendary fantasy players roll her out at levels 1 and 2 and there isn't really another card in the game which is viable at that level.

In a simplistic calculation, any card she hits loses about three-quarters of it's total damage (since you halve its DPS and approximately halve the time it's alive). Thus, if she hits six energy worth of cards she's already worth it just with the warcry, without synergies. Add this to the fact that she puts a charge into Blood Elf Bebe and makes Mr. Slave invincible, and I'm so sad my fantasy cards aren't quite leveled enough to compete in legendary.

I am a fantasy user and I think aswell Mr. Slave is too much. He needs a nerf.
Blood Elf Bebe and Le Bard seem ok for me and I do not use Le Bard but he is not as powerful as people thinks.

Ubi-Toller
05-21-2019, 05:26 PM
I believe she may be on the list for future examination, but I'll double check with the team. She's certainly one that players talk about quite often in regards to power levels.

zanzaspiritx
05-26-2019, 08:32 PM
I am a fantasy user and I think aswell Mr. Slave is too much. He needs a nerf.
Blood Elf Bebe and Le Bard seem ok for me and I do not use Le Bard but he is not as powerful as people thinks.

In the current meta, you clearly should.
He insta-kill assassins, *****, et make long-range fighter often killable in one hit.

I believe she may be on the list for future examination, but I'll double check with the team. She's certainly one that players talk about quite often in regards to power levels.

That's good news. It's still quite sad we had to wait to have her nerf, when it was obvious since the first day she need a nerf.

AndrewWang42
06-06-2019, 03:50 AM
So DSR followed by Incan Craig can wipe out a tank line. That is just silly