PDA

View Full Version : So, can we start using the PTS now?

Sosoken
05-07-2019, 09:14 PM
The Raider outrage is exactly why the PTS needs to be used more often, especially when it comes to hero changes like this. If you guys could just take the time to use this dusty relic, people wouldn't have to suffer through all this mess. Let use test stuff, give you feedback and then you make the appropriate changes. Please do consider this, it'll help a bunch and dodge issues and community anger like this.

C4rmine52
05-07-2019, 09:26 PM
But t would only be for pc. And pc and console both handle certain things very differently plus most of the player base is on console. Unless we have the beta like thing that we had for the dedicated servers

Vakris_One
05-07-2019, 09:41 PM
But t would only be for pc. And pc and console both handle certain things very differently plus most of the player base is on console. Unless we have the beta like thing that we had for the dedicated servers
It's better than nothing dude. And it doesn't mean console players never get access to the test servers as you've already noted with the dedicated servers test. It just means console players have to wait longer and don't get to access to test servers as often as PC players because of the needless procedures of PSN and Xbox Live.

Denying the use of the already existing test servers just because console players don't get access to then as often as PC players can is not really a valid argument in my opinion.

papa_joseph1
05-07-2019, 09:57 PM
It's because the devs don't much like hearing what the community has to say, even back when the marching fire closed test was a thing and people complained about JJ's animations being all wonky, it took till months after the RELEASE of marching fire for it to be fixed, at this point I think they just don't want people to disagree with them.

Imagine the crap hitting the fan if people got to play test the Lawbringer and Raider rework ahead of time, people would have been upset sooner, more then the "oh no, it's too late now" that is going on.

David_gorda
05-07-2019, 10:36 PM
The devs say they listen to the Community but nothing ever happen. Zerker is still not nerfed...

C4rmine52
05-08-2019, 01:01 AM
Zerker is bad but raider is atrocious

KotoKuraken
05-08-2019, 02:39 AM
They still haven't made PK good at all. What makes you think they'll buff LB up to where he should be or nerf Raider down to where he needs to be?

Faithly88
05-08-2019, 05:13 AM
lol you think Ubi doesn't know when characters are unbalanced ?!

Wake up and smell the marketing !! OF COURSE they don't want you to test them and tell them they are unbalanced, they know this and it's the carrot.... jebus....

Sosoken
05-08-2019, 01:21 PM
Yeah last night pretty much drained all the patience i had left for the ******** in this game

Not touching For Honor again until the dev team starts moving in a proper/professional direction. Right now the game is the least enjoyable it's been...

like ever lol

Illyrian_King
05-08-2019, 02:19 PM
The PTS would really come in handy before such stuff gets released.

Klingentaenz3r
05-08-2019, 03:34 PM
I have the feeling from past experiences that a PTS seems to be quite a load of work for them to set up. And from what we always see is that they don't give access to halfready stuff (in their eyes) since that what they usually show is for the most part set in stone and they are not flexible enough to change on it again. Would be so nice though if they actually get transparent with their ideas early on, show their progress and what they test and so on.

And what the heck is it with the out of stamina overhaul? We had a functioning system ready I don't even remember how long ago (I think Y1), but it was surely waaaay before marching fire. All stefan said on that from time to time was "soon - soon". Well, ...what is the issue I wonder?